or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › Work World is Depressing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Work World is Depressing - Page 4

post #46 of 74
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Where are you from?
post #47 of 74

That's funny, I heard of Blue Bell in PA, but certainly not Blue Ball.
post #48 of 74
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
That's funny, I heard of Blue Bell in PA, but certainly not Blue Ball.

There's also an Intercourse, PA
post #49 of 74
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imschatz View Post
Undergrad at University of Regina. Haven't decided 100% on a place. I signed up for the new Graduate residence on campus, but they sent me the lease yesterday and it's from Sept 1 to July 31 .. which I'm not signing a lease that ends 3 months after the end of the winter semester. So back on the market for a place unless they'll change the end date for the lease.



lol .. yes, often referred to as "the city that rhymes with fun". Ra-gina.

Yeah the new residences are pretty nice from what I saw being constructed, real close to all the buildings you'll need to go to.
post #50 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1up View Post
Yeah the new residences are pretty nice from what I saw being constructed, real close to all the buildings you'll need to go to.
Eh .. they do look nice. Expensive though ($750/month +electricity, furnished and shared). I can find places for way cheaper, and the 11 month lease is retarded.
post #51 of 74
Five stars threak will definitely read again
post #52 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Dude, at least you got a job with a computer...
Truthfully I enjoyed working out in the field more. Days went by faster and I was just more productive.

Be glad to have a job at all. It's hell out there.
post #53 of 74
The less time I spend in front of my computer, the happier I am at work. The best days are when I get to go to prisons or psychiatric wards.
post #54 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
The less time I spend in front of my computer, the happier I am at work.

The best days are when I get to go to prisons or psychiatric wards.

Having spent some time in a psych ward (not as an inmate mind you) I must say we have very different taste in activities.
post #55 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Dude, at least you got a job with a computer...
Jon.-

A cash register is a type of computer.
post #56 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Jon.-

A cash register is a type of computer.

you are jon's e-stalker.
post #57 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
you are jon's e-stalker.
I might be.
post #58 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
you are jon's e-stalker.

I am guilty of e-stalking Bresch in the past, but I have stopped.
post #59 of 74
I'm just there briefly whenever I go, but I love getting out of the office. Sainte-Anne and Hôtel-Dieu are lovely.
post #60 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Having spent some time in a psych ward (not as an inmate mind you) I must say we have very different taste in activities.

What did you wear??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Business, Careers & Education
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › Work World is Depressing