• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Avengers (05.04.2012)

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMDB | Wiki | Official Site

Avengers assemble!
23tr4eo.jpg

Cast & crew: Robert Downey Jr. - Tony Stark / Iron Man Clark Gregg - Agent Coulson Scarlett Johansson - Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow Chris Hemsworth - Thor Chris Evans - Steve Rogers / Captain America Samuel L Jackson - Nick Fury Jeremy Renner - Clint Barton / Hawkeye Mark Ruffalo - Bruce Banner / Hulk Joss Whedon - Director Kevin Feige - Producer / President of Marvel Studios
Quote:

TV Spots:
Japanese trailer:​

Last edited:

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
am beyond psyched.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
bhah. A lot is miss castings if you ask me but in the end I will watch it anyway.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Needs more tail.
Solid casting of Ms. Marvel would make me very happy.
Right now I'm still on the fence.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Willy, always on top of it. This. Is. Awesome.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sucks that Antman and Wasp in the movie. Still a must see though. I wonder if this pic is a hint on who the Avengers villain will be?
infinityHD.jpeg
I hope not because the Infinity Gauntlet deserves more than the Avengers, it should be an epic Marvel movie, bigger than the Avengers movie.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
am praying to Odin this movie does not suck.

and wonder what's next for Marvel studios after this?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm glad that someone finally figured out to link the various comic story lines with one another rather than just having a bunch of one off films. Marvel taking control is the best thing to happen to comic book movies in a long time.
Can't wait for a DD redo, maybe w/ a Spidey or Capt. A. tie in.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
I'm glad that someone finally figured out to link the various comic story lines with one another rather than just having a bunch of one off films. Marvel taking control is the best thing to happen to comic book movies in a long time. Can't wait for a DD redo, maybe w/ a Spidey or Capt. A. tie in.
Huh?
confused.gif

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, everyone in Hollywood is so short.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Sucks that Antman and Wasp in the movie.

Still a must see though.

I wonder if this pic is a hint on who the Avengers villain will be?
infinityHD.jpeg

I hope not because the Infinity Gauntlet deserves more than the Avengers, it should be an epic Marvel movie, bigger than the Avengers movie.

I just read the Infinity Gauntlet, and I don't think the viewing public isn't ready for an Infinity Gauntlet movie. We would need movies for Dr. Strange, a solo for Silver Surfer, and perhaps some general galactic movies to set up of the other major players. I would be really disappointed if they jumped into a story of such epic proportions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics