or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Avengers (05.04.2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Avengers (05.04.2012) - Page 64

post #946 of 1032
Just came out in Japan, saw it today. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #947 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

In my opinion, he can't carry an entire film. I mean, think about it. The things people liked about Hulk in the Avengers film were the little things. Catching Iron Man. Punching Thor. Thrashing Loki around. They were cool but it's those unexpected, bit parts that grab people's attention. I really don't need to see him flipping tanks and jumping from city to city for another 2 hours again.

The Banner character in The Avengers, seems much more able to carry a movie than the one from the first two Hulk movies. Also his ability to transform at will gives a lot more space to develop an interesting story.
post #948 of 1032
I think if they chose the right villain it would be a hit.
post #949 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

3 years seems long, but there is good filler content between then and now.
IM3
ant man
GotG
Thor 2
CA
edit: man of steel
3 years doesn't seem soo bad!

They actually making an Ant Man movie? plain.gif
post #950 of 1032
yes. edgar wright is directing it which is why I hope simon pegg Is the ant man.
post #951 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

yes. edgar wright is directing it which is why I hope simon pegg Is the ant man.

Oh god, he would make an awful Ant-Man.
post #952 of 1032
Why is Rambo still allowed to post in comic book movie threads? Everyone knows the only way he'll be satisfied with one is if he has final say in casting, story, amount of CGI used, and pretty much everything else.
post #953 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Oh god, he would make an awful Ant-Man.

Absolutely agree.
post #954 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Why is Rambo still allowed to post in comic book movie threads? Everyone knows the only way he'll be satisfied with one is if he has final say in casting, story, amount of CGI used, and pretty much everything else.

post #955 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

They actually making an Ant Man movie? plain.gif

Why not? It could be fun if done right.
post #956 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

Why not? It could be fun if done right.

"NEVER FEAR CITIZENS. I will get REALLY BIG and step on the monsters!"
post #957 of 1032
As long as they include The Wasp, i'll give them a shot.


post #958 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

"NEVER FEAR CITIZENS. I will get REALLY BIG and step on the monsters!"

They don't necessarily have to do Giant Man along with it.
post #959 of 1032
imagine the fight scenes, going from normal, to giant, to small to big all in a fighting sequence.
post #960 of 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

They don't necessarily have to do Giant Man along with it.

"PEOPLE of the world. I, Henry Pimm, your beloved scientist, will defeat the alien incursion by becoming MICROSCOPIC!!!!"

cue dramatic battle music
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Avengers (05.04.2012)