or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Walking Dead (AMC)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 65

post #961 of 1955
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

Bets on when Daryl is going to tap that?

Realistically he'd have already. In tv land it'll be at least 3 more weeks.
post #962 of 1955
Rule 1 in zombie apocalypse: no fires.
Rule 2: no singing.
post #963 of 1955
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Rule 1 in zombie apocalypse: no fires.
Rule 2: no singing.
unless it's the fire shooting out of your flame thrower!
post #964 of 1955
Wouldn't the mountains be a pretty good place to hole up? Those zombies have trouble climbing stairs, imagine them trying to climb up a steep grade of a road.

Granted, I still have my stilt beach house where I'm holing up, but you midlanders should be pretty safe.
post #965 of 1955
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

unless it's the fire shooting out of your flame thrower!

Flame thrower is a bad choice, what if the zombie keeps coming at you on fire?
post #966 of 1955
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Wouldn't the mountains be a pretty good place to hole up? Those zombies have trouble climbing stairs, imagine them trying to climb up a steep grade of a road.
Granted, I still have my stilt beach house where I'm holing up, but you midlanders should be pretty safe.

Exactly. It's like these people have never seen 300.
post #967 of 1955
Is there a reason they're not wearing gloves when attacking the zombie horde?
post #968 of 1955
I want lori to die.
post #969 of 1955
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYstyle View Post

I want lori to die.

Which one is she?
post #970 of 1955
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Flame thrower is a bad choice, what if the zombie keeps coming at you on fire?
don't ruin my fantasy for me frown.gif

ps: I just spilled a hot bowl of soup on my crotch.
post #971 of 1955
Lori is the wife lol
post #972 of 1955
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Which one is she?

ricks wife
post #973 of 1955
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

don't ruin my fantasy for me frown.gif
ps: I just spilled a hot bowl of soup on my crotch.

What kind of soup? Creamy or broth based? Broth cleans out no problem. Creamy could be difficult.
post #974 of 1955
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Rule 1 in zombie apocalypse: no fires.
Rule 2: no singing.

What is wrong with people. In a mass zombie invasion, I'd never make a noise if I could help it.
post #975 of 1955
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYstyle View Post

ricks wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

Lori is the wife lol

Oh yes then, x3. She is insufferable.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Walking Dead (AMC)