or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Walking Dead (AMC)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Walking Dead (AMC) - Page 151

post #2251 of 2263
I think it would have been better if they did not even bother to show how the zombies got in.....meh....just let the suicidal preacher have at it...
post #2252 of 2263
I wish someone went crazy and decided to start eating zombies.
post #2253 of 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

I wish someone went crazy and decided to start eating zombies.

Terminus-ites freaked out when they realized Bob had been bit. I guess even for teh cannibals it's still taboo.

Or maybe they didn't know what Rick knows about everyone being infected either way.
post #2254 of 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

no. you misunderstood my statement. the zombie can't do damage because he can't bite anybody if he's wearing a plexiglass mass that even bullets can't do shit against.

I understood your statement and I agree, just adding that a plexiglass facemask doesn't make the zombie bulletproof
post #2255 of 2263
I'm confused now as to whether it's you who doesn't understand or me who doesn't understand because your second statement makes no sense to me in context of what I wrote but my original point was that I didn't understand why anybody would shoot at a zombie wearing armour and mask and couldn't do any damage by biting people. Like why bother shooting at all even if the mask isn't bulletproof. What does it matter if the mask isn't bulletproof?
post #2256 of 2263
Well it would just be annoying having a zombie walking around that can't do anything. Imagine walking down the street, zombie behind you, grabbing you every once in a while and you having to smack it away. Just annoying but no reason to kill him. I'd just have him hang and be one of the dudes telling people he doesn't have boundries and grabs people occasionally.
post #2257 of 2263
no he shot him once in the leg so the zombie couldn't move or do anything but crawl (afaik). it didn't make sense to keep shooting cuz the gunfire would've drawn attention. the dude also clearly did not know to aim for the head or had terrible aim. that whole scene made no sense. they went back to save the guy who put them all in danger in the first place. they tugged at him a few times and then stuck around to get mobbed by zombies and didn't even kill him out of courtesy when they finally realized he was not saveable. the dude is impaled on two poles. you couldn't save him even if you had a hospital with a surgery room. the characters have zero reasoning and are incredibly stupid and it's really frustrating to watch
post #2258 of 2263
So they're pretty much a perfect representation of the average person?
post #2259 of 2263
I still don't understand why the whole group isn't moving along with a herd a la Michonne or Carol. I'd get used to the smell of zombie guts pretty quick since it looks like the easiest way to stay alive.
post #2260 of 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

I'm confused now as to whether it's you who doesn't understand or me who doesn't understand because your second statement makes no sense to me in context of what I wrote but my original point was that I didn't understand why anybody would shoot at a zombie wearing armour and mask and couldn't do any damage by biting people. Like why bother shooting at all even if the mask isn't bulletproof. What does it matter if the mask isn't bulletproof?

 

  I guess it shows how people from Alexandria are woefully unprepared on how to deal with zombies.  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn View Post

I still don't understand why the whole group isn't moving along with a herd a la Michonne or Carol. I'd get used to the smell of zombie guts pretty quick since it looks like the easiest way to stay alive.
 
Somebody can start a business of ready to use Zombie deterrent similar to what Michonne was dragging along before.  I can imagine a whole industry built around.  Even TV shows (PIMP MY Zombie!).
post #2261 of 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

So they're pretty much a perfect representation of the average person?

i guess if the average person you hang around is utterly retarded?
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn View Post

I still don't understand why the whole group isn't moving along with a herd a la Michonne or Carol. I'd get used to the smell of zombie guts pretty quick since it looks like the easiest way to stay alive.

or why they dont wear duck tape armor or any armor at all like they used to in woodbury? i would imagine wearing some armor would be better than getting bitten and dying even if it's hot
post #2262 of 2263
Thread Starter 


Edited by willy cheesesteak - 7/10/15 at 7:04pm
post #2263 of 2263
Yesszs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Walking Dead (AMC)