or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › [Need Advice!] girl problems....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Need Advice!] girl problems.... - Page 2

post #16 of 53
Thread Starter 
hmm, well I know a couple of friends who have tried to go after her and all have told me that she likes to lead guys on and play mind games with them... however none of them have gotten as far as I have from just my first date with her, not to sound cocky..

ive been suggested by them to just try and have sex with her and then ditch her, or just ditch her completely... itd be a shame though because me and her had a lot in common and i really did think she was a good girl to be with when i talked to her... but she could be playin mind games with me too

and if thats the case, its still a shame because i could have tapped it on the first night and would have been done with all this already
post #17 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbam
hmm, well I know a couple of friends who have tried to go after her and all have told me that she likes to lead guys on and play mind games with them... however none of them have gotten as far as I have from just my first date with her, not to sound cocky..

ive been suggested by them to just try and have sex with her and then ditch her, or just ditch her completely... itd be a shame though because me and her had a lot in common and i really did think she was a good girl to be with when i talked to her... but she could be playin mind games with me too

and if thats the case, its still a shame because i could have tapped it on the first night and would have been done with all this already

Surely there are other girls that look just as good that you could sleep with...

Jon.
post #18 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Surely there are other girls that look just as good that you could sleep with...

Jon.

yea.. but thats the problem in the first place. Im not looking for someone to just sleep with and pull a one-nighter, im lookin for someone to really connect with and be in a happy relationship with..

i havent had so much in common wit a girl before as i had wit her so its tough when all the signs point to danger
post #19 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbam
hmm, well I know a couple of friends who have tried to go after her and all have told me that she likes to lead guys on and play mind games with them... however none of them have gotten as far as I have from just my first date with her, not to sound cocky..

ive been suggested by them to just try and have sex with her and then ditch her, or just ditch her completely... itd be a shame though because me and her had a lot in common and i really did think she was a good girl to be with when i talked to her... but she could be playin mind games with me too

and if thats the case, its still a shame because i could have tapped it on the first night and would have been done with all this already

it's a game.
see - www.fastseduction.com and attendent links.
post #20 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Yeah...and they are fucking retards. Sorry if this offends anyone, but chicks our age (I'm 23, you guys are a bit younger...but not by much) are morons. I don't mean in an intellectually sort of way, I mean when it comes to relationships. They just can't seem to hold one together, it's all a game of smoke and mirrors. If they like a person, they should go out with them, if not they end up losing them; seriously, their attitude is insanely masochistic.

Sorry, rant over.

Jon.


wow. who the hell have YOU been dating?
post #21 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbam
and if thats the case, its still a shame because i could have tapped it on the first night and would have been done with all this already

you should always tap whenever the opportunity arises. otherwise if you never get to, and you knew you could have, it will always haunt you and bug you. I'm doubtful there's any merit in the "i want something more with her so that's why I didnt sleep with her" argument. It's an odd attempt at chivalry that isnt based on much logic or sense.
post #22 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbam
yea.. but thats the problem in the first place. Im not looking for someone to just sleep with and pull a one-nighter, im lookin for someone to really connect with and be in a happy relationship with..

i havent had so much in common wit a girl before as i had wit her so its tough when all the signs point to danger
So much in common? You're a flaky alcoholic with major self-esteem issues and no respect for the feelings of others?
Dude, if you're looking for someone to "really connect" with, get the hell away from this one.
post #23 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
So much in common? You're a flaky alcoholic with major self-esteem issues and no respect for the feelings of others?
Dude, if you're looking for someone to "really connect" with, get the hell away from this one.

yea.. very true.. thanks. I think im just gonna keep the game goin with her for distraction while I really go look for someone else
post #24 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
you should always tap whenever the opportunity arises. otherwise if you never get to, and you knew you could have, it will always haunt you and bug you. I'm doubtful there's any merit in the "i want something more with her so that's why I didnt sleep with her" argument. It's an odd attempt at chivalry that isnt based on much logic or sense.
High Five to you Sir. I was reading this thread and it boggled my mind that no one had pointed this out before. Waitning to sleep with someone is a game you can only play when youre already sleeping with some one else. I also dont get where guys get the notion of waiting to sleep with someone because you think they are special. You shouldt want this broad at this point but if youre gonna chase it anyways then stop being polite and write about someone else in your blog.
post #25 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbam
yea.. very true.. thanks. I think im just gonna keep the game goin with her for distraction while I really go look for someone else

Don't give up on this one yet.. Girl's play mindgames, and this one doesn't sound all that different than other girls aged 19-23. Of course she is a lush, and of course she wants to go have fun, and of course she is trying to lead you on. That is part of the fun. Just keep your confidence, don't be a puppy dog, and be spontaneous. If you see her out partying with other guys, don't be awkward, and don't stay away and stare at her longingly.

Plus, she is a cheerleader, and she has probably been getting attention from men since she was 10 years old. Just be yourself, but be just a little bit different from all the other losers who are trying to get with her.

Bottomline, I think you have the right idea... stick this one out for another couple weeks, but don't put too much stock in it. You probably won't have the chance to date too many cheerleaders for the rest of your life, and cheerleaders are the holy grail.
post #26 of 53
Cheerleaders are the holy grail. Weird, I always thought triple jointed girls were the holy grail...
post #27 of 53
Triple jointed cheerleaders.
post #28 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbam
Thanks for the helpful replies.

She called me last night and told me that she was sorry for bailin out on my because its been a hectic week for her and she invited me to go out and eat lunch with her sometime next week.

I just told her that shes always too busy and if she really would do what she says, so I will just think about it and get back to her later.

that should be ok right?


Nah, you shouldnt have said as much. YOu should've remained noncomital (read dont display your emotions). YOur whole spiel about her not having the time and not sticking to her word sounds like a whiney dude with nothing other to do but wait on her call. Which may not be true but it smells like that. Like I said stop calling in her, next time she calls you dont pick up, then run into her somewhere and be like whatever. CHildish games but thats what this degenerates down to. You can still be interested in her but dont let her percieve that!! Anyway you could still be with her in the end but it'll take playing this game for some time (if she holds her interest), otherwise it wont amount to anything and you wont look like some tool she left in the dust
post #29 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellshock
wow. who the hell have YOU been dating?
And not. And have and Fucking Florida chicks! Jon.
post #30 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalid
hahahahahahahahahahaa nice website for this topic

Anyways, let's be serious.

In this story we only have one point of vue.
Maybe if the cheerleader was here to defend herself we would've heard something different!

When you had your first night with her, you thought that this was the starting of a serious relationship. What if she was just trying to have fun, like when u saw her drunk in that bar with other men?

Plus, u may have given her the impression of going too fast. And maybe she doesn't know if she wants to be with a guy, so she's hesitating. One day she wants to hang out with you and the other day she changes her mind...

The best thing to do is to leave her alone. She has your phone number, she knows u have good intentions so if she needs u she will give u a call.
Meanwhile, don't wait for her cuz she may not wait for you neither.

Malek has spoken.

Amen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › [Need Advice!] girl problems....