or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › >>> Help! WAYWT Learning Thread; Mistakes Are Permitted; Maybe You Should Start Here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

>>> Help! WAYWT Learning Thread; Mistakes Are Permitted; Maybe You Should Start Here - Page 10

post #136 of 226
Boot tuck or no boot tuck? (apologies for the awful PS)
post #137 of 226
No tuck.
post #138 of 226
you don't tuck into desert boots smh
post #139 of 226
well it's not a full tuck it's just a tongue tuck but okay. But the shoes look okay? I feel like they're a little slight, but that could be my tendency towards chunkier shoes in general.
post #140 of 226
Shoes look fine, a detail shot would help but it's of little consequence IMO
post #141 of 226
yeah, no tuck into desert boots.
post #142 of 226




The flash washed out the colors a bit. Both the shirt and the jeans are darker.

I'd like some feedback on the fit of the jeans, if anyone is up for it.
post #143 of 226
The jeans seem okay from the side but from the front appear to be making your hips look a bit large.
post #144 of 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post
well it's not a full tuck it's just a tongue tuck but okay. But the shoes look okay? I feel like they're a little slight, but that could be my tendency towards chunkier shoes in general.

you have godamn small feet.
post #145 of 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

Boot tuck or no boot tuck?


(apologies for the awful PS)

No tuck, silly goose. I pray you find your voice one day
post #146 of 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade View Post
you have godamn small feet.
I do indeed :-/ (7.5). It's even worse because I'm not skinny so my legs look extra carrot-y.
post #147 of 226
holy shit 7.5 is tiny. How tall are you?
post #148 of 226
5'6". It makes thrifting for shoes really easy, but shopping for "real" shoes hard.
post #149 of 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post
It makes thrifting for shoes really easy

How so?
post #150 of 226
not sure about roll, etc...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › >>> Help! WAYWT Learning Thread; Mistakes Are Permitted; Maybe You Should Start Here