or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Who is your favorite fictional Hero?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who is your favorite fictional Hero? - Page 2

post #16 of 57
Philip Schuyler Green
post #17 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnapril
Why, thank you.

Dear figment of our imagination,

You are quite welcome.

Jon.
post #18 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Dear figment of our imagination,

You are quite welcome.

Jon.

How big is a figment?
post #19 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnapril
How big is a figment?
Slightly larger than a henway.
post #20 of 57
John Steed or Doctor Who
post #21 of 57
How come no votes for Frodo Baggins?!?
post #22 of 57
At the moment, loving Alexander Portnoy. What if someone said Jesus? Or God?
post #23 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopee
At the moment, loving Alexander Portnoy.

What if someone said Jesus? Or God?


Or Ahura Mazda? or Zoroaster?
post #24 of 57
Sherlock Holmes
post #25 of 57
batman
post #26 of 57
post #27 of 57




agree on atticus finch, and will add titus groan.
post #28 of 57
Felix the Cat -- "Whenever he gets in a fix, he reaches into his bag of tricks!"

Bugs Bunny
post #29 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Felix the Cat -- "Whenever he gets in a fix, he reaches into his bag of tricks!"

post #30 of 57
Hmmm, maybe the Count of Monte Cristo? (From the book, not that pathetic excuse of a movie.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Who is your favorite fictional Hero?