or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Other (Archive) › SOLD: HIDEOUS large blue stuffed/taxidermy fish! YOU DO NOT WANT THIS!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SOLD: HIDEOUS large blue stuffed/taxidermy fish! YOU DO NOT WANT THIS! - Page 2

post #16 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post
9/10 B/S thread.

LOL... Sticky this
post #17 of 29
Someone bought it.


post #18 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
What's the chance all three of these free agents accept a lowball offer and join forces in Miami?



whoever bought it please post a picture featuring the fish
post #19 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughwithm3 View Post


whoever bought it please post a picture featuring the fish

I just want to know WHO bought this.
post #20 of 29
I did, and with any luck, it should land on my "friend's" office desk by Monday afternoon. Hope he's not on travel next week.
post #21 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by normusmaximus View Post
I did, and with any luck, it should land on my "friend's" office desk by Monday afternoon.

Hope he's not on travel next week.

That's an awfully lot of money to prank someone.

But for buying it.
post #22 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post
That's an awfully lot of money to prank someone.

But for buying it.

Lol smalltimer. I've spend $1000s on pranks, in my sleep.
post #23 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post
That's an awfully lot of money to prank someone.

But for buying it.

Ha! It wasn't that much. I'll let tweedydon disclose the real price on this.
post #24 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by normusmaximus View Post
I did, and with any luck, it should land on my "friend's" office desk by Monday afternoon.

Hope he's not on travel next week.

That's excellent. Too bad you can't follow up with pics of his face when he opens the package but still...
post #25 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
First bras, then gremlins and now dead fish?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
What's the chance all three of these free agents accept a lowball offer and join forces in Miami?

Imagine all of the lives that would be ruined by this. Devestated beyond repair!

Epic that somebody bought this. Reverse psychology ftw haha "YOU DO NOT WANT THIS!"
post #26 of 29
After sitting for two days on his desk, I received this email from my friend: "I just received a giant daed fish in the mail at the office. it's a little bit funny and a little bit disturbing. it's mostly smelly; it's starting to rot. Thanks."
post #27 of 29
post #28 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by normusmaximus View Post
After sitting for two days on his desk, I received this email from my friend:

"I just received a giant daed fish in the mail at the office. it's a little bit funny and a little bit disturbing. it's mostly smelly; it's starting to rot. Thanks."

Win!

Epic win if pictures are involved...?
post #29 of 29




Never forget!..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Other (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Other (Archive) › SOLD: HIDEOUS large blue stuffed/taxidermy fish! YOU DO NOT WANT THIS!