or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I'm not fake! )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I'm not fake! )

post #1 of 336
Thread Starter 
Just wanted to say "hello" to Conne



Does anybody else think i'm fake?

post #2 of 336
You don't need to worry about Connemara.
post #3 of 336
This more female attention than Conne has gotten in the last 6 months. Tread on careful ground.
post #4 of 336
spb_lady, I implore you to join the action in Dumb Threads. I think you've got what it takes.
post #5 of 336
post #6 of 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post
This more female attention than Conne has gotten in the last 6 months. Tread on careful ground.

Seriously. Watch out with Conne. You're basically throwing raw meat into a shark tank with that one.
post #7 of 336
Great, now Conne thinks he's been laid. What have you done woman!
post #8 of 336
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by celery View Post
Great, now Conne thinks he's been laid. What have you done woman!

Just wanted to stop you pointing at my fakeness and to laugh a bit I hope i'm not in real danger. At least i'm far enough
post #9 of 336
I don't think I've done any pointing.
post #10 of 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by spb_lady View Post
Just wanted to stop you pointing at my fakeness and to laugh a bit I hope i'm not in real danger. At least i'm far enough

With Conne, you never know. He might chase you all the way to Russia on your picture alone.
post #11 of 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
With Conne, you never know. He might chase you all the way to Russia on your picture alone.
Maybe Kabbaz can get him a plane ticket. Too bad planes can't fly directly over the North Pole, or it would be a much shorter plane trip. I mean Conne's so far north in upstate NY, he's practically in Canada!
post #12 of 336
Best. Thread. Ever.

I <3 SPB Lady.
post #13 of 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post

+1
post #14 of 336
I'm going to go ahead and tell you there is only one person of SF, you are number 2.
post #15 of 336
Nice!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I'm not fake! )