or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) - Page 62

post #916 of 2460
Second bespoke pair: traditional brown brogues from G.J. Cleverley with leather soles and chiseled toes.

G_J_Cleverley_bespoke.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke02.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke03.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke04.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke05.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke06.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke07.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke08.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke09.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke10.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke11.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke12.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke13.jpg
post #917 of 2460
^^ They just look so English (In a good way)
post #918 of 2460
A place for your shoes.

500
post #919 of 2460
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Second bespoke pair: traditional brown brogues from G.J. Cleverley with leather soles and chiseled toes.

G_J_Cleverley_bespoke10.jpg

Goodness - those shoes were made by old Mr Cleverley when he was based in Cork Street, between 1958 and 1976 (or thereabouts).

Were they made for you? How come you have hardly worn them in the last 35 (or more) years.
post #920 of 2460
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengal-stripe View Post

Goodness - those shoes were made by old Mr Cleverley when he was based in Cork Street, between 1958 and 1976 (or thereabouts).

Were they made for you? How come you have hardly worn them in the last 35 (or more) years.

I bought my pair off eBay. They are a bit large for my feet and I've tried to sell them to a collector/enthusiast both on eBay and SF's sales area, but no-one has been interested. I didn't receive shoe trees, but judging by the shoes alone the original lasts were very contoured -- and the suspiciously chiseled toes are beautiful.
post #921 of 2460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillus View Post

To be honest, even if the colours looks great, that shoes is hard to pull off in a daily base.

I agree. If you only own 5 pairs of shoes, these should NOT be one of them. If you have over 20, these are a great addition, however.
post #922 of 2460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handmadeshoes View Post


Great color combination!! Love to see men wearing shoes, that are 'outside the box'....

-Justin

agree - but I have to be feeling flamboyant to wear correspondents.

look great in the collection tho, no doubt
post #923 of 2460
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Second bespoke pair: traditional brown brogues from G.J. Cleverley with leather soles and chiseled toes.

G_J_Cleverley_bespoke.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke02.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke03.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke04.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke05.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke06.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke07.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke08.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke09.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke10.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke11.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke12.jpg
G_J_Cleverley_bespoke13.jpg

pure awesomeness
post #924 of 2460
^^^^^ +1
post #925 of 2460
Beautiful shoes
post #926 of 2460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx View Post


"In a daily base"? Ik weet dat je uit nederland komt, maar je moet echt aan je engels werken!
Maak jij je nu maar druk om je eigen taalvaardigheid in het Nederlands. Behoorlijk pover om je conclusie te trekken aan de hand van een woord. Let in het vervolg op je eigen, alvorens over een ander te bekommeren.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Second bespoke pair: traditional brown brogues from G.J. Cleverley with leather soles and chiseled toes.

G_J_Cleverley_bespoke.jpg
Really nice smile.gif.
Edited by Achillus - 7/25/11 at 3:33pm
post #927 of 2460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillus View Post

Maak jij je nu maar druk om je eigen taalvaardigheid in het Nederlands. Behoorlijk pover om je conclusie te trekken aan de hand van een woord. Let in het vervolg op je eigen, alvorens over een ander te bekommeren.

hahaha. Grappig. Kijk, je moet niet zo defensief zijn. Ik geef je alleen maar een raad: let op je taalvaardigheid in het engels. (ja, ik weet het. engels wordt geschreven met een 'E'.) En oh, ik maak mij helemaal geen zorgen om je, kleuter!
post #928 of 2460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx View Post


hahaha. Grappig. Kijk, je moet niet zo defensief zijn. Ik geef je alleen maar een raad: let op je taalvaardigheid in het engels. (ja, ik weet het. engels wordt geschreven met een 'E'.) En oh, ik maak mij helemaal geen zorgen om je, kleuter!
Ik geef jou ook alleen maar raad, peuter.
post #929 of 2460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillus View Post

Ik geef jou ook alleen maar raad, peuter.

stjlforum or styleforum?
post #930 of 2460
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post


pure awesomeness

hmmh, i would like to see these and the Lobb SJ with the right trees. imo, they don't play full atm.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only)