or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) - Page 243

post #3631 of 3684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winot View Post

Chelsea boots in elephant hide by Gaziano and Girling. Really pleased with these.
 

 

 

Just amazing! :D

post #3632 of 3684
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post


They are bespoke.
post #3633 of 3684
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengal-stripe View Post

So, that must be 'Winot' who couldn't resist the call: "Giz us a twirl" and is putting the boots through their paces.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKu-5kOADdO/?taken-by=dwegan1982]

Well I hope there isn't another pair out there ;-)
post #3634 of 3684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winot View Post

Well I hope there isn't another pair out there ;-)

I'm receiving a pair of brown Chelsea boots in elephant from Bonafe in a week or so, but surely not to this standard. biggrin.gif
post #3635 of 3684

Dean Girling was in town today to do some bespoke fittings!

We did lots of measurements from the typical foot traces and measurements to some really interesting ones like toe measurements, feet depth, and pressure despersion. Here's some pics.





The shoes themselves will be a wholecut adelaide oxford custom design, similar to Stephan Jiminez's Borgo, but with alligator on the top half.

post #3636 of 3684

My first post on SF. Thought I`d contribute to this great thread with my first bespoke pair. Living in Oslo I think we are blessed to have our very own bespoke maker in the talented Jan Petter Myhre. I`m very happy with my shoes this far: look, fit and comfort is all something special. I`ll update with more pics when I´ve had the chance to wear the shoes for a bit longer. 

 

 

post #3637 of 3684

^^^ Those are really nice! Jan Petter is a great maker, very allround.

post #3638 of 3684

That is probably as beautiful a first post as one could make...bravo. Really wonderful shoes.

post #3639 of 3684
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigThomasThai View Post
 

My first post on SF. Thought I`d contribute to this great thread with my first bespoke pair. Living in Oslo I think we are blessed to have our very own bespoke maker in the talented Jan Petter Myhre. I`m very happy with my shoes this far: look, fit and comfort is all something special. I`ll update with more pics when I´ve had the chance to wear the shoes for a bit longer. 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Fantastiske, Thomas!

Håper å få se de med egne øyne en dag :)

post #3640 of 3684

Takk Stefan! Jeg kommer innom en dag.

post #3641 of 3684
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigThomasThai View Post
 

Takk Stefan! Jeg kommer innom en dag.

Første lørdag i måneden, eller normalt mandag ettermiddag er jeg der :) Send meg en liten melding et sted, så sørger jeg for å være på plass! :D

post #3642 of 3684



Just collected my last bespoke order, a pair of black captoe Oxford in weinheimer box Calf, London west end made lasts, modified toe shape and shoemaking in Naples.
post #3643 of 3684
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcodalondra View Post




Just collected my last bespoke order, a pair of black captoe Oxford in weinheimer box Calf, London west end made lasts, modified toe shape and shoemaking in Naples.

Molto belle!
Edited by meister - 10/30/16 at 12:23am
post #3644 of 3684
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

Molto belli!
Thanks
post #3645 of 3684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan88 View Post

Første lørdag i måneden, eller normalt mandag ettermiddag er jeg der smile.gif Send meg en liten melding et sted, så sørger jeg for å være på plass! biggrin.gif

I can't see Ragner's longship on the horizon either.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only)