or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Why no girls here?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why no girls here? - Page 13

post #181 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDC2823 View Post
FTFY

I think you have it reversed.
post #182 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
I think you have it reversed.

I forget if you were the pitcher or the catcher.
post #183 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus_MD View Post
You forgot the 10% of members who Metrostyle's sends unsolicited dictures to. :santa:

ftfy
post #184 of 211
Is this the site where things are being cross posted from?

According to my stat software there's a thread on this site that lists all kinds of shops in the US. This site is where almost all of our Russian clients originate from.
post #185 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post
Is this the site where things are being cross posted from? According to my stat software there's a thread on this site that lists all kinds of shops in the US. This site is where almost all of our Russian clients originate from.
Yes, I think that is it. So, here is the scoop on Russians style: Classic (think MC) WAYWRN *** Vitaly who posts there used to post on SF WAYWRN - he's the lad I mentioned earlier. Female Forum Wonder if something like that would ever work on SF?
post #186 of 211
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post
Is this the site where things are being cross posted from?

According to my stat software there's a thread on this site that lists all kinds of shops in the US. This site is where almost all of our Russian clients originate from.

Russian version looks more dead then alive for now... especially in girl's area
post #187 of 211
Doesveydanya spb_lady! Kak vwe pazhevayechey?
post #188 of 211
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Bardamu View Post
Doesveydanya spb_lady! Kak vwe pazhevayechey?

Doesveydanya - means good bye
post #189 of 211
Has this thread somehow right itself ?
post #190 of 211
I prefer initial naivety to automatic distrust. Welcome, spb_lady.
post #191 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
I prefer initial naivety to automatic distrust. Welcome, spb_lady.

+1. Welcome!
post #192 of 211
Thread Starter 
Thank you, guys
post #193 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
We used to have a valued member named Audrey, but she has not posted for some time alas.
Fabienne, also. Also, I believe X-It, and Lady C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
I prefer initial naivety to automatic distrust. Welcome, spb_lady.
Almost everything is preferable to automatic distrust. ~ H
post #194 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
We used to have a valued member named Audrey, but she has not posted for some time alas.

No-one can surpass LabelKing for wit.
post #195 of 211
Girls are not welcome in pubs and gentlemen's clubs. The reason: they cannot philosophize, only bitch.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Why no girls here?