or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Louie on FX
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Louie on FX - Page 8

post #106 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
Just got back from Carnegie hall, almost pissed myself. Fucking hysterical.

did that one dude open his show?

he was ok funny, but really self depracating.

louie is the best. i thought i'd die laughing
post #107 of 231
very very funny man. His 'being broke' skit was probably the funniest thing I have seen all year, and his much-facebooked Conan interview was spot on.
post #108 of 231
Thread Starter 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgdBC0sV8kI Not as good as his previous specials, but maybe because a fair amount of the content was on his TV show. Regardless, still very funny.
post #109 of 231
Stephen Root feeding Louis CK a banana in a fake desert may be the worst thing I've ever seen.
post #110 of 231
was funny, opening act was a guy we knew from high school
post #111 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgdBC0sV8kI

Not as good as his previous specials, but maybe because a fair amount of the content was on his TV show. Regardless, still very funny.

"we're all just dead people who haven't died yet"
post #112 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
Just got back from Carnegie hall, almost pissed myself. Fucking hysterical.

Saw him last week at the Universal Amphitheater. Funniest show I've ever been to.

He was fucking hilarious.
post #113 of 231
Damn, sorry I missed him.
post #114 of 231
Season two begins tomorrow night, gentlemen!
post #115 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post
Season two begins tomorrow night, gentlemen!

Can't wait! I unfortunately missed his stand-up act in Chicago this past weekend, but saw it last year.
post #116 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post
Season two begins tomorrow night, gentlemen!

Looking forward to it.
post #117 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post
Season two begins tomorrow night, gentlemen!

Can't wait!! Looking forward to Wilfred, too.
post #118 of 231
Wow the Season 2 premier was brilliant. Amazing how it was dark but also heartwarming and at the same time hilarious.
post #119 of 231
Where can I watch this on the computer?
post #120 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
Wow the Season 2 premier was brilliant. Amazing how it was dark but also heartwarming and at the same time hilarious.

Thats what makes this show so special....seriously.

Funniest line of the night...."and then I ate his asshole.".
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Louie on FX