or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What Color shoes Matches with these?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Color shoes Matches with these?

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Hello,im trying to match these colors...please let me know what color shoes goes with it...or like what kind of style... thank you

http://shop.rockandrepublic.com/Henl...05/p/2197.html
LL
post #2 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1 View Post
Hello,im trying to match these colors...please let me know what color shoes goes with it...or like what kind of style... thank you

http://shop.rockandrepublic.com/Henl...05/p/2197.html

black - loafers, boots

T
post #3 of 20
anything dooshy will work
post #4 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson McCord View Post
anything dooshy will work

+1. Just make sure they are square-toed.
post #5 of 20
post #6 of 20
I'm pretty sure this is a concept shirt to show off all the types of fasteners. Right?
post #7 of 20
Something you can dance in.
post #8 of 20
Thread Starter 
thanks for the people who helped me out,and what the hell is up with people makin bs comments?just cuz ur age is past stuff like this doesn't make this dooshy,its better than 90% of crap I see people wear at the clubs,KHAKIS,or dot dot line shirts OUTDATED...or POLO SHIRTS?ghetto...and no im not a show off or anything,and i dont even have a body like that,average guy who likes QUALITY over cheap material crap...and for ur info im 23!
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1 View Post
thanks for the people who helped me out,and what the hell is up with people makin bs comments?just cuz ur age is past stuff like this doesn't make this dooshy,its better than 90% of crap I see people wear at the clubs,KHAKIS,or dot dot line shirts OUTDATED...or POLO SHIRTS?ghetto...and no im not a show off or anything,and i dont even have a body like that,average guy who likes QUALITY over cheap material crap...and for ur info im 23!

I cannot think of any age where this would be suitable, except maybe the dark ages.
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
I cannot think of any age where this would be suitable, except maybe the dark ages.

Haha! Classic!!
post #11 of 20
So that's what they do with the extra buttons and pockets
post #12 of 20
Looks like a factory second to me, and they forgot to change the thread when they repaired one of the misshaped chest pockets.
post #13 of 20
Did anyone mention guido-green suede loafers?
post #14 of 20
A pair of black Frye boots or other motorcycle boots.
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by runner-guy View Post
+1. Just make sure they are square-toed.

Yes exactly, and fake leather and preferrably in White.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What Color shoes Matches with these?