or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › is it so strange for a guy to want to cuddle?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

is it so strange for a guy to want to cuddle? - Page 7

post #91 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Could have sworn it was joey and chandler cuddling, and that ross walked in on them. I could be wrong though... Never really watched it that much.

Actually, you're both wrong. It was definitely Ross and Joey cuddling.
post #92 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soph

Forgot to add that -This is my idea of cuddling.
post #93 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soph
Forgot to add that -This is my idea of cuddling.

I can see how even that can get annoying. "Is she ever going to get off my leg???"
post #94 of 113
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soph

I hope my girl doesn't see that

actually guys.. she gave me a teddy bear yesterday and said that I could cuddle with it as much as I need -I think its her idea of a bad joke..

just wait until she sees what I did with it




-Danny Wilson
post #95 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater
Actually, you're both wrong. It was definitely Ross and Joey cuddling.

Of course odoreater is correct. Not that it's believable at all, but I did mean to type in Ross and Joey. I am a rather big friends fan, and I even know that exchange... but I digress.

I think cuddling is cool, but shouldn't whine for it, nor act needy.
post #96 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthmover
Of course odoreater is correct. Not that it's believable at all, but I did mean to type in Ross and Joey. I am a rather big friends fan, and I even know that exchange... but I digress.

I think cuddling is cool, but shouldn't whine for it, nor act needy.

I like it the Friends.
post #97 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson brother
actually guys.. she gave me a teddy bear yesterday and said that I could cuddle with it as much as I need -I think its her idea of a bad joke..

just wait until she sees what I did with it




-Danny Wilson

OMIGOD!

"here's a teddy bear! cuddle this! and maybe the bear would also love to hear about those &$^#$%ing beach boys!"
post #98 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson brother
I hope my girl doesn't see that

actually guys.. she gave me a teddy bear yesterday and said that I could cuddle with it as much as I need -I think its her idea of a bad joke..

just wait until she sees what I did with it




-Danny Wilson

Is your name Kevin? I knew a kid in grade 6 that said he wanted to be a rapist when he grew-up. He had a birthday party once and we found a teddy bear that had a hole carved out of where the genitals would have gone.
post #99 of 113
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Is your name Kevin? I knew a kid in grade 6 that said he wanted to be a rapist when he grew-up. He had a birthday party once and we found a teddy bear that had a hole carved out of where the genitals would have gone.

Hey man-

thats disguisting..whats your problem ?

I happened to painted a mustache and beard on the bear..so dont make these offensive comparisons..


-Danny Wilson
post #100 of 113
post #101 of 113
Tff
post #102 of 113
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
[IMG]CENSORED[/IMG]

now come on guys.. I am rather surprised about some of these posts
post #103 of 113
I think the question has been answered.

It may not be "strange" for a guy to want to cuddle, but its DEFINITELY strange to ask other guys what they think about it.
post #104 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
oh J, just hold me
..
post #105 of 113
Mat, you are looking at a libel suit pal. And its bespoke.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › is it so strange for a guy to want to cuddle?