• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick?

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously, WTF is this dudes deal? From what i understand he doesn't have a job so why is he trying to look like Donald Trump Jr? He belongs on my favorite blog www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Kourtney_Kardashian_and_Scott_Disic.jpg

FP_4554477_Disick_Scott_FP1_021810-.jpg

scott-disic.jpg

PregnantKourtneyKardashianhighspiri.jpg

scott-disick-kourtney-kardashian_45.jpg

gallery-4047401.jpg

100318160748ScottDisickTwitter.jpg

And my favorite of all..
Nore-Scott-Disick-500x370.jpg

Macallan9

Reaction score
Several of those suits are RLPL, and while there are more than a few misses there he also looks pretty good in a lot of them.

Also,

Originally Posted by jamesbond
Seriously, WTF is this dudes deal? From what i understand he doesn't have a job so why is he trying to look like Donald Trump Jr? He belongs on my favorite blog www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

describes a good chunk of people on SF.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1) obnoxious personal branding

2) like many of the people on this forum, a certain form of dress (in this case, power suits) make him feel cool and interesting. Surrounding oneself with the trappings of a premade culture can make one feel incredibly safe and confident... just ask any member of any subculture of the 20th century.

And now no more talk about the Kardashians ever again, please.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
good to see people still practicing the proper protocol of dressing in one's best 3-piece suit to the 7-Eleven

edit: also worth mentioning that his name is an anagram for Scott Is Dick

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was at the parade today and I thought this was her husband?
lamar_odom.jpg
Guy is with her cause he CAN be. He knows a gravy train. Hell, if I didnt have to work, could look good and be tagging a hot rich *****... uh, no thanks. I like my boring lower/middle class life. edit: Im not into the suit scene but DAYUM look at those lapels

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Macallan9
describes a good chunk of people on SF.

I think you're missing the fact that there is almost a complete lack of hot chicks.

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
His job is to be a reality show actor. Probably earns more than the majority of SF posters doing that.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
I was at the parade today and I thought this was her husband?

Guy is with her cause he CAN be. He knows a gravy train. Hell, if I didnt have to work, could look good and be tagging a hot rich *****... uh, no thanks. I like my boring lower/middle class life.

edit: Im not into the suit scene but DAYUM look at those lapels

Kourtney is with this Scott Douche and Khloe is with Lamar. I only know this because my GF is an entertainment junkie.

And from what I hear, Scott Douche comes from a rich family, hence his overwhelming douchebaggery and good for nothingness, and his wearing of RLPL. He's not shopping on SF's B/S.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently, he's cool with N.O.R.E.

Macallan9

Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Kourtney is with this Scott Douche and Khloe is with Lamar. I only know this because my GF is an entertainment junkie. And from what I hear, Scott Douche comes from a rich family, hence his overwhelming douchebaggery and good for nothingness, and his wearing of RLPL. He's not shopping on SF's B/S.
He comes from a rich family, hence is a douchebag? One follows the other? I know I've ended up arguing with you more than once, but I really don't have anything against you. This just sounds like jealousy, pure and simple. I don't come from an incredibly wealthy family, but I dont hold it against people who do. You say you don't watch the show, so you are soley basing his "douchebaggery" on his clothing, wealth, and dating this girl?
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Do you live in his closet?
Yes, he lets me stay in there to spy on Kim and Kourtney in exchange for defending him on internet forums.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
Guy is with her cause he CAN be. He knows a gravy train. Hell, if I didnt have to work, could look good and be tagging a hot rich *****... uh, no thanks. I like my boring lower/middle class life.

Can he? From what I've heard he is broke and worthless so how he got her I'm not sure, gravey train yes, until her reality show is canceled (which should be very soon). I agree, but would you be wearing a 3-piece suit to the club in L.A. where everyone else is wearing t-shirts and jeans?

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Macallan9
He comes from a rich family, hence is a douchebag? One follows the other? I know I've ended up arguing with you more than once, but I really don't have anything against you. This just sounds like jealousy, pure and simple. I don't come from an incredibly wealthy family, but I dont hold it against people who do.

From doing a quick internet search it seems his parents inherited a good amount of money and like most Americans blew it all, their house is currently being foreclosed on. therefore he is not rich nor is his family.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I would burn his clothes, and smash his accessory.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads