or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick? - Page 6

post #76 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post





My only real peeve is the contrast collars with ties that have no white in them. You need at least a modicum of white for the white contrast collar to work.


And Kourtney is a cutey. Loopy and vacuous perhaps, but still a cutey.
post #77 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by NukeMeSlowly View Post
My only real peeve is the contrast collars with ties that have no white in them. You need at least a modicum of white for the white contrast collar to work.


And Kourtney is a cutey. Loopy and vacuous perhaps, but still a cutey.

Slimey is the word....
post #78 of 246
I don't know, I like some of his looks just fine. He is working that Christian Bale look for sure.

And, when someone wants to offer me a career centered around tailored clothes and banging a hot girl in lieu of practicing law and scouring E-Bay to fuel my sartorial addiction, I will sign right the fuck up for it.

Mike
post #79 of 246
is it just me or does he have a giant head
post #80 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZON_JR View Post
fixed that for you.
You're confusing Kourtney and Khloe. Trust me - I do it all the time. Also - following Kim Kardashian on Twitter may be one of the best decisions I ever made.
post #81 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
You're confusing Kourtney and Khloe.

Trust me - I do it all the time.

Also - following Kim Kardashian on Twitter may be one of the best decisions I ever made.

Khloe is the one married to the basket player?

Nobody fancies the brother?
post #82 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
Dude must be doing something right to snag the cutest of the Kardashians.

+1 Trini, always thought so too. Shaddap wife makes me watch it.
post #83 of 246
Hahaaa love this broad. He's a big time douche but can't say that I don't envy him.
post #84 of 246
I vote DT for this one, lets ship it out.
post #85 of 246
"They shrugged off the tedium of actually earning money and satisfied themselves (and presumably their partners) by parlaying their indolent charm, sexual skills and knack for being well-turned-out into a livelihood." http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/24/fashion/24MILAN.html
post #86 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
Nobody fancies the brother?

I'm embarassed to say this because I caught it twice on television but I think the brother was with this "cheetah girl" (?) and then broke up or something.

But then I obviously have no clue about modern pop culture.
post #87 of 246
Guys a douche for sure but he's got great watches.

Dl
post #88 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwiffo View Post
I'm embarassed to say this because I caught it twice on television but I think the brother was with this "cheetah girl" (?) and then broke up or something.

But then I obviously have no clue about modern pop culture.

What's a cheetah girl?

A very hairy lady?
post #89 of 246
I think it's a lesser known version of pussycat dolls?
post #90 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_r View Post
is it just me or does he have a giant head

There are women like that I've heard referred to as "popsicle heads" - where they've starved their bodies out of proportion to their heads. He looks like the same thing happened to him.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick?