or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick? - Page 15

post #211 of 246
I don't have anything to add - I just really enjoyed this thread.
post #212 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
However he doesn't dress the least bit like Bateman aside from the fact that they both wear suits and are well groomed with good haircuts (although batemans is slightly better).

He has some Bateman in him...

He is a narcissistic parasit and a psychopath...

Khloe and the mum will finish under his patio very soon...

Or their patio as he doesn't own anything..
post #213 of 246
Lasbar, I'm usually with you on a lot of things, but you are being a bit personal here about - of all things - clothes, and it's really not a good look for a grown man.
post #214 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by apropos View Post
Lasbar, I'm usually with you on a lot of things, but you are being a bit personal here about - of all things - clothes, and it's really not a good look for a grown man.

I'm chilled now...

No problemo....

Don't like the guy but more important things are happening on this planet to worry about Scott D.
post #215 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
Dude must be doing something right to snag the cutest of the Kardashians.

Wait, there is cute Kardashians?
post #216 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle View Post
Wait, there is cute Kardashians?


They're quite cute in their own way...

Khloe is a bit manish for my liking...
post #217 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
Seriously, WTF is this dudes deal? From what i understand he doesn't have a job so why is he trying to look like Donald Trump Jr? He belongs on my favorite blog www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com
I think the probability that he looks better than you and has more money is one of the more certain things in life.
post #218 of 246

He's a spoiled rich kid living off of his parents money and doing nothing productive with his life. Despite that the mans got style, I never see him follow any douche trends he just does his own thing and mixes wild colors well and wears some ridcilious suits that match his ridiculious personality. 9/10 fashion style, 1/10 worth ethic, 10/10 spoiled rich kid.

post #219 of 246

holy thread resurrection 

post #220 of 246
Why on earth would somebody resurrect this thread facepalm.gif
post #221 of 246
I am, Scott Disick.
post #222 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I am, Scott Disick.

Haters gonna hate.

post #223 of 246

I like Scott, his character is pretty funny on the show, but I believe its just that, a character. I think the producers needed to have a polarizing character like him on the show, so they edit and play up his doucheyness, he plays along, and the viewers hate. I think his style is pretty cool for him, it looks like he has fun with it.

post #224 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by calcoast View Post

I like Scott, his character is pretty funny on the show, but I believe its just that, a character. I think the producers needed to have a polarizing character like him on the show, so they edit and play up his doucheyness, he plays along, and the viewers hate. I think his style is pretty cool for him, it looks like he has fun with it.

You're right ..

They need a nasty ,a villain..

I personally think he is a caricature of the self obsessed good looking rich boy but he is entertaining in a quite bland array of characters..

I do find the Mum vile at many levels...
post #225 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

You're right ..

They need a nasty ,a villain..

I personally think he is a caricature of the self obsessed good looking rich boy but he is entertaining in a quite bland array of characters..

I do find the Mum vile at many levels...

+1 the most annoying thing for him should be Kourtney's Valley Girl voice. But then she just gave birth again right so I must be wrong.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick?