or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick?

post #1 of 246
Thread Starter 
Seriously, WTF is this dudes deal? From what i understand he doesn't have a job so why is he trying to look like Donald Trump Jr? He belongs on my favorite blog www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com








And my favorite of all..
post #2 of 246
Several of those suits are RLPL, and while there are more than a few misses there he also looks pretty good in a lot of them.

Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
Seriously, WTF is this dudes deal? From what i understand he doesn't have a job so why is he trying to look like Donald Trump Jr? He belongs on my favorite blog www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

describes a good chunk of people on SF.
post #3 of 246
1) obnoxious personal branding

2) like many of the people on this forum, a certain form of dress (in this case, power suits) make him feel cool and interesting. Surrounding oneself with the trappings of a premade culture can make one feel incredibly safe and confident... just ask any member of any subculture of the 20th century.

And now no more talk about the Kardashians ever again, please.
post #4 of 246
good to see people still practicing the proper protocol of dressing in one's best 3-piece suit to the 7-Eleven edit: also worth mentioning that his name is an anagram for Scott Is Dick
post #5 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallan9 View Post

Also,



describes a good chunk of people on SF.

pwned
post #6 of 246
I was at the parade today and I thought this was her husband? Guy is with her cause he CAN be. He knows a gravy train. Hell, if I didnt have to work, could look good and be tagging a hot rich bitch... uh, no thanks. I like my boring lower/middle class life. edit: Im not into the suit scene but DAYUM look at those lapels
post #7 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallan9 View Post
describes a good chunk of people on SF.

I think you're missing the fact that there is almost a complete lack of hot chicks.
post #8 of 246
His job is to be a reality show actor. Probably earns more than the majority of SF posters doing that.
post #9 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidko19 View Post
I was at the parade today and I thought this was her husband?

Guy is with her cause he CAN be. He knows a gravy train. Hell, if I didnt have to work, could look good and be tagging a hot rich bitch... uh, no thanks. I like my boring lower/middle class life.


edit: Im not into the suit scene but DAYUM look at those lapels

Kourtney is with this Scott Douche and Khloe is with Lamar. I only know this because my GF is an entertainment junkie.

And from what I hear, Scott Douche comes from a rich family, hence his overwhelming douchebaggery and good for nothingness, and his wearing of RLPL. He's not shopping on SF's B/S.
post #10 of 246
Apparently, he's cool with N.O.R.E.
post #11 of 246
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallan9 View Post
Several of those suits are RLPL, and while there are more than a few misses there he also looks pretty good in a lot of them.

Also,



describes a good chunk of people on SF.

Do you live in his closet? and I count 5 suits in all.
post #12 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
Kourtney is with this Scott Douche and Khloe is with Lamar. I only know this because my GF is an entertainment junkie. And from what I hear, Scott Douche comes from a rich family, hence his overwhelming douchebaggery and good for nothingness, and his wearing of RLPL. He's not shopping on SF's B/S.
He comes from a rich family, hence is a douchebag? One follows the other? I know I've ended up arguing with you more than once, but I really don't have anything against you. This just sounds like jealousy, pure and simple. I don't come from an incredibly wealthy family, but I dont hold it against people who do. You say you don't watch the show, so you are soley basing his "douchebaggery" on his clothing, wealth, and dating this girl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
Do you live in his closet?
Yes, he lets me stay in there to spy on Kim and Kourtney in exchange for defending him on internet forums.
post #13 of 246
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidko19 View Post
Guy is with her cause he CAN be. He knows a gravy train. Hell, if I didnt have to work, could look good and be tagging a hot rich bitch... uh, no thanks. I like my boring lower/middle class life.

Can he? From what I've heard he is broke and worthless so how he got her I'm not sure, gravey train yes, until her reality show is canceled (which should be very soon). I agree, but would you be wearing a 3-piece suit to the club in L.A. where everyone else is wearing t-shirts and jeans?
post #14 of 246
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallan9 View Post
He comes from a rich family, hence is a douchebag? One follows the other? I know I've ended up arguing with you more than once, but I really don't have anything against you. This just sounds like jealousy, pure and simple. I don't come from an incredibly wealthy family, but I dont hold it against people who do.

From doing a quick internet search it seems his parents inherited a good amount of money and like most Americans blew it all, their house is currently being foreclosed on. therefore he is not rich nor is his family.
post #15 of 246
I would burn his clothes, and smash his accessory.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick?