or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tie Swap-Box Idea
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tie Swap-Box Idea - Page 35

post #511 of 915
Ok, looking at a Thursday or Saturday pickup, either way it'll be out in less than 24hr
post #512 of 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Typo emphasized appropriately. foo.gif

you got it. wink.gif
post #513 of 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark View Post

Thank you, gentlemen.

oh i see what you did there lol8[1].gif
post #514 of 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

The box is sitting on my desk, awaiting instruction from ThinkDerm.
Oh, and you all missed this :
5747ea6d.jpg

I hope this doesn't sound like a dumb question(s):

what kind of knot is that? and how to you make the tie come out away from the neck that way?
post #515 of 915
Nice pick Spoozilla.
post #516 of 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Ok, looking at a Thursday or Saturday pickup, either way it'll be out in less than 24hr

I had to take my daughter to school this morning and forgot to grab this on the way out. So sorry.. will ship tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHo View Post

I hope this doesn't sound like a dumb question(s):
what kind of knot is that? and how to you make the tie come out away from the neck that way?

Its a FIH. I made the tie come out a little bit by winking at it from across the room and buying it a cosmo. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Nice pick Spoozilla.

Fanks bruv. It wasnt the only one though. devil.gif
post #517 of 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Its a FIH. I made the tie come out a little bit by winking at it from across the room and buying it a cosmo. smile.gif

fucking win.
post #518 of 915
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif =)
post #519 of 915
Panta #1 gone from the box. Thanks Ed, its beautiful.

263
Edited by LEVOOSH - 10/26/11 at 7:13am
post #520 of 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOOSH View Post

Panta #1 gone from the box
263

inlove.gif love the shirt as well. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #521 of 915
The eagle has left the nest.
post #522 of 915
nice tie!
post #523 of 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

The eagle has left the nest.

Please tell me the avatar is next to leave the nest...pretty please? With a cosmo on top?
post #524 of 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

Please tell me the avatar is next to leave the nest...pretty please? With a cosmo on top?

100
post #525 of 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

100

Using my own PS work against me...

I uh, didn't see that coming. Damn you Spoo. Damn you and your recent Panta neckwear acquisition.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tie Swap-Box Idea