Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Calling all 44 regulars in need of a suit.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Calling all 44 regulars in need of a suit.....

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quality suit at a real nice opening bid. Cifonelli is not a household name on ebay, and he already tried selling it and got no bids. You can do a lot worse for $395.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Cifonelli-Su...QQcmdZViewItem
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
Quality suit at a real nice opening bid. Cifonelli is not a household name on ebay, and he already tried selling it and got no bids. You can do a lot worse for $395.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Cifonelli-Su...QQcmdZViewItem

You are right! Cifonelli is a very good maker and not well known. Barney's used to sell a lot of Cifonelli! If the suit goes for a price that is close to the start price, it would be a good deal. The seller is reputable too, with a good return policy.

Having said all that, I'm a 44R and I love the suit, but I just couldn't pull the trigger on a suit with flat front pants. If someone from SF wins the suit I think they will be happy.
post #3 of 9
damnit all.

me too but again, can't pull the trigger with flat front pants.
post #4 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik
damnit all.

me too but again, can't pull the trigger with flat front pants.


try it. Once you go flat, you won't go back
post #5 of 9
Looks great. I love light grey.
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik
damnit all.

me too but again, can't pull the trigger with flat front pants.

I am also a e54R and only have one pair with flat fronts (an Isaia) and can't get comfortable with the slacks. I suppose the modern alarm key fobs and the credit card case/money clip I now carry will prevent me from going back to flatfronts unless I change my habits.

Perry
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
try it. Once you go flat, you won't go back

I wnder if that would be so for suit colors too?

I don't own a solid Black suit but:

Once you go Black, you won't go back?

Or for other areas, like........
post #8 of 9
A bit off subject....What are your opinions on the ticket pocket and its appropriateness for a suit such as this?
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtw3036
A bit off subject....What are your opinions on the ticket pocket and its appropriateness for a suit such as this?

some general information on ticket pockets - see:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=ticket+pocket
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=ticket+pocket
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=ticket+pocket

easily found using the search function, and limited to thread titles.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Calling all 44 regulars in need of a suit.....