or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Things I learned from styleforum sw&d
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things I learned from styleforum sw&d - Page 3

post #31 of 231
Non-raw denim is not an option.
post #32 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Average American, yes. Average Western, no.

so what the hell is "western" then? all of the world except east asia?
post #33 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by celery View Post
Not until Xenox posts a 7 paragraph treatise.

Hello.

I won't this time


Signed

- XenoX
post #34 of 231
What a dead hookers cum rag looks like.
post #35 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Styleforum taught me how to respect other people's opinions, develop my own personal style into something unique, and how to be kind to others.


Same here...

StyleForum has also taught me that I dont know everything... I might not know anything...
post #36 of 231
That mincing twinks who dress like David Coverdale circa 1987 are enforcers.
post #37 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by uristocrat View Post
StyleForum has also taught me that I dont know everything... I might not know anything...

I think that's just the internet, where everyone is super strong, super smart, is an expert on every conceivable subject, is constantly banging 3+ girls (often at the same exact time) all perfect 10's, and is never wrong.
post #38 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
so what the hell is "western" then? all of the world except east asia?

when west is used it usually means culturally so yes pretty much, even australia is western
post #39 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
when west is used it usually means culturally so yes pretty much, even australia is western

yeah but in this case average "western" weight is meaningless
post #40 of 231
FYI I'm not sure why but I read this title as "things I learned from somethingawful" and that would be "not a terribly good use of 10 bux x 3"
post #41 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
FYI I'm not sure why but I read this title as "things I learned from somethingawful"

and that would be "not a terribly good use of 10 bux x 3"

lol @ your SA reg date
post #42 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
lol @ your SA reg date
hey just because I didn't register before lowtax made it cost $$$ doesn't mean I wasn't there though I'm certainly not now
post #43 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
hey just because I didn't register before lowtax made it cost $$$ doesn't mean i didn't read it

I had to pay for my registration, but man I don't see how you could feel ripped off unless you paid after BTB/NMP3s were shut down.
post #44 of 231
Well first time was a birthday present from my friend that was like 2005 or whenever gunbound was super popular, I was banned within 24 hours, and I personally spent $20 of my own money to troll FYAD and then I just didn't go back because I'm an important man and I drive a dodge stratus.
post #45 of 231
It wasn't meant to be, you are much too pretty to be a true goon.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Things I learned from styleforum sw&d