or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Woodbury Premium Outlets or King of Prussia
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woodbury Premium Outlets or King of Prussia

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Im debating heading to the woodbury outlets in ny cause ive never been there. does anyone know if its worth it or should I just head to king of prussia mall in phili?
post #2 of 11
What is this I don't even
post #3 of 11
Come to NY and spend your money.
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodLife View Post
Im debating heading to the woodbury outlets in ny cause ive never been there. does anyone know if its worth it or should I just head to king of prussia mall in phili?

I love living 45 mins away from woodbury...its amazing
Just copped a zegna suit from off fifth for 250
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinogj View Post
I love living 45 mins away from woodbury...its amazing
Just copped a zegna suit from off fifth for 250

I've heard many things about woodbury! Too bad I live like a couple states away.
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinogj View Post
I love living 45 mins away from woodbury...its amazing
Just copped a zegna suit from off fifth for 250

du got ripped off
post #7 of 11
KoP got that cinnabon dawg.
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
KoP got that cinnabon dawg.

Woodbury has a cinnabon as well im pretty sure. Havent been in the foodcourt in years.
Sale on Burberry coats now till next week btw
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkstone View Post

yea zegna sucks. sooo inferior to lanvin
post #10 of 11
I sometimes mourn the fact that the outlets are farther away from me and that they were not appreciated as much as they deserved....
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinogj View Post
Woodbury has a cinnabon as well im pretty sure. Havent been in the foodcourt in years.
Sale on Burberry coats now till next week btw

Wknd excursion methinks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Woodbury Premium Outlets or King of Prussia