or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ankle Boot Porn! Here are mine, show me some of yours?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ankle Boot Porn! Here are mine, show me some of yours? - Page 23

post #331 of 645
Begets the question, 'whose kidney are we talking about here, anyway', eh Dr.??
post #332 of 645
I have a quick question:

How, or with what, would one wear John Lobb's Belvoir boots? I have been looking at them for.ev.er, but I can't figure out what to wear them with besides, maybe jeans.

To recap: the Belvoir's are the high length boots. I've seen women wear them successfully with jeans tucked behind the boot. Is this look exclusively for women, or can it go either way?

thanks,
post #333 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digby View Post
How, or with what, would one wear John Lobb's Belvoir boots?,
On men, they're only appropriate as riding boots while on a horse, or perhaps a motorcycle. Women can get away with wearing them with whatever they want and whenever they want because we love them for it.
post #334 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
On men, they're only appropriate as riding boots while on a horse, or perhaps a motorcycle. Women can get away with wearing them with whatever they want and whenever they want because we love them for it.
robin is right about when to wear the boots.
post #335 of 645
Crockett & Jones 7 tie Coffee burnished calf on the 341 last

These austerity brogue boots were made for a 'major English designer/retailer' and were effectively bought by me in error.

Subsequently, I might not list them on Ebay (They are a UK 9 E)

[IMG][/IMG]
post #336 of 645
^nice.
post #337 of 645
Very reminiscent of the EG Beaulieu in dark oak. I say keep them.
post #338 of 645
Thread Starter 
Austerity broguing
post #339 of 645
My new Chocolate Suede Newbury Shipton & Heneage Boots
Just 111,- Pound Sterling incl. shipping (Sale!)

They fit perfectly and look great!



post #340 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsalocust View Post
Crockett & Jones 7 tie Coffee burnished calf on the 341 last

These austerity brogue boots were made for a 'major English designer/retailer' and were effectively bought by me in error.

Subsequently, I might not list them on Ebay (They are a UK 9 E)

[IMG][/IMG]

I missed this post. They look like Church's to me. Very nice they are too.
post #341 of 645
A couple of recent additions to my ever growing shoe collection...

JLP Brooklands - Black Museum Calf - 8000 last



JLP Tudor - Black Museum Calf - 7000 last

post #342 of 645
Pengranger, I like them.
post #343 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Paul Smith Hall and Ricards (black & brown).


Where could I buy those boots on the right, online??? They are exactly what I'm looking for.
post #344 of 645
Here are some of my R.M. Williams boots. They all get daily wear.
LL
LL
post #345 of 645

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ankle Boot Porn! Here are mine, show me some of yours?