or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Official new iPhone 4
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official new iPhone 4 - Page 33

post #481 of 2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
You : Apple :: Artisan Fan : Democrats

It's just hard to take anything you say seriously about the subject because you hate it with a blind rage.

THIS ^^^^
post #482 of 2394
Come on guys. I gotta stick up for my boy Slim here. I think you may be confusing to unwillingness to back down when faced with specious arguments and ignorant assumptions with a hate filled blind rage. He's not so bad once you get to know him.
post #483 of 2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Come on guys. I gotta stick up for my boy Slim here. I think you may be confusing to unwillingness to back down when faced with specious arguments and ignorant assumptions with a hate filled blind rage.

He's not so bad once you get to know him in the biblical sense.

post #484 of 2394
Hey Jon, maybe you should stop drawing attention to yourself, or someone might point out that you are one of the stupidest, most bigoted, least constructive, most annoying posters on this forum.
post #485 of 2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Hey Jon, maybe you should stop drawing attention to yourself, or someone might point out that you are one of the stupidest, most bigoted, least constructive, most annoying posters on this forum.
2 steps forward, 1 step back
post #486 of 2394
I had a start a brand new iPhone profile due to problems I had with my old iPhone profile.

My new one is obviously a blank slate. How do I get my old contact list onto my new iPhone profile?
post #487 of 2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
I had a start a brand new iPhone profile due to problems I had with my old iPhone profile. My new one is obviously a blank slate. How do I get my old contact list onto my new iPhone profile?
Can't you just use one of your iTunes profile backups?
post #488 of 2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
2 steps forward, 1 step back
My reactions may be mistaken for "hate filled, blind rage" - but in reality what it is would be closer to an utter lack of respect. Jon isn't even a person, He's a mosquito. I think you may be asking a bit much of me to refrain from swatting at him when he bites me.
post #489 of 2394
Fucking fantastic phone and this coming from an apple hater.
post #490 of 2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
My reactions may be mistaken for "hate filled, blind rage" - but in reality what it is would be closer to an utter lack of respect. Jon isn't even a person, He's a mosquito. I think you may be asking a bit much of me to refrain from swatting at him when he bites me.
Whatever you say, internet tough guy... and way to go to prove Metro's point about your blind rage.
post #491 of 2394
Fwiw I like Tokyo slim and broadly agree with his hate of apple. I just think that his hate is unjustly extended to the iPhone, which I think is the one unequivocally good apple product. I also stand by the fact that he is somewhat rageful in general. Just ask the Rastas in Tokyo. :P
post #492 of 2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Whatever you say, internet tough guy... and way to go to prove Metro's point about your blind rage.

Yes, because you are obviously a paragon of intelligence and reason, right? You've done or said nothing over the course of your time here to deserve being treated like an insignificant nuisance?

You aren't even self aware.
post #493 of 2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Phone is useless without jailbreak. I am now the proud owner of a pretty brick, until it is jailbroken. Still using my dying 3GS until that day comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Fwiw I like Tokyo slim and broadly agree with his hate of apple. I just think that his hate is unjustly extended to the iPhone, which I think is the one unequivocally good apple product. I also stand by the fact that he is somewhat rageful in general. Just ask the Rastas in Tokyo. :P

Contradict yourself much?
post #494 of 2394
Hmm, not really. I see your point, but I don't care if the product requires tweaking to make it awesome.

Put another way - I would rather have a product that is a 3/10 without modding and a 10/10 post-mod than a product that is 9/10 pre-mod and 9/10 post-mod. Make sense?

A non jail-broken iphone is probably nothing better than a top 3 phone. Post-JB it is the best, imo. I don't even think of it as a non-JB device anymore, because I have never used it as such.
post #495 of 2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Yes, because you are obviously a paragon of intelligence and reason, right? You've done or said nothing over the course of your time here to deserve being treated like an insignificant nuisance?

You aren't even self aware.

You are so full of rage that you can't even see how full of rage you are. Stop projecting your lack of awareness on me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Official new iPhone 4