or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition******
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** - Page 172

post #2566 of 3092
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

i've written a bit before about my texas days. here's a little more. duck edina.

I tried to add your boy Jimmie Dale Gilmore as a friend on FB but was thwarted becuase he has too many friend requests. Was so pissed.
post #2567 of 3092
Rea
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

i've written a bit before about my texas days. here's a little more. duck edina.

Really great story. You keep up with Mr. Elly?
post #2568 of 3092
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

I tried to add your boy Jimmie Dale Gilmore as a friend on FB but was thwarted becuase he has too many friend requests. Was so pissed.
that's a funny story. we were talking about that this weekend. he's completely frustrated by it because 98% of his "friends" are idiots who signed on after big lebowski and won't go away. not even fans of his music.
post #2569 of 3092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Rea
Really great story. You keep up with Mr. Elly?
i see joe once a year or so, when he plays out here. his wife was supposed to come to the dinner, but she'd promised to take her mom from lubbock to Roswell, N.M., which apparently is where old people from Lubbock go for excitement. scary thought.
post #2570 of 3092
I thought there was a citywide ban on fun in Roswell. confused.gif
post #2571 of 3092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

I thought there was a citywide ban on fun in Roswell. confused.gif
yeah, but compared to Lubbock, it's still a load of laughs.
post #2572 of 3092
FG you ever come back for sxsw?
post #2573 of 3092
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post

FG you ever come back for sxsw?
i was just there to moderate a panel ... but only for like 2 days. and i was staying with friends all the way out past Lake Travis, so most of my time was driving back and forth. just reinforced my desire to spend more time there, though. and also visited friends in Fredericksburg. sweet little town.
post #2574 of 3092
I just realized you never mailed me that plate of BBQ. frown.gif
post #2575 of 3092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

I just realized you never mailed me that plate of BBQ. frown.gif
DUDE. I TOTALLY DID. edina must have ate it.
post #2576 of 3092
He weighs less than me now, I doubt it.
post #2577 of 3092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

He weighs less than me now...
not anymore, apparently.
post #2578 of 3092
T
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

that's a funny story. we were talking about that this weekend. he's completely frustrated by it because 98% of his "friends" are idiots who signed on after big lebowski and won't go away. not even fans of his music.

Tell him to migrate his FB account to a "page". Much better for personalities with lots of traffic. And all all hs "friends" can be transferred to "likes".
post #2579 of 3092
i just emailed him that suggestion.
post #2580 of 3092
It's pretty easy. Directions in various places on the innerwebz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition******