or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › christian dating websites
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

christian dating websites - Page 5

post #61 of 106
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGuy
First, I applaud you for only seeking the best. For looking for a partner of truly high quality. I get that- and it impresses me that you are also seeking that. However, just on the subject of "virgins" or sexual experience, I think that a certain amount of experience is in fact a positive for several reasons. First- The sex is better. Some people (of both sexes) seem overly concerned with who or how many their partner has been with. I realize their are limits to my plea that people abandon this, but ultimately you like the person you are with because of where they have been and what they have done and you need to just accept that. In my experience, girls who had dated other people generally were better in bed then those who had not. Additionally, I feel my performance, etc. was generally highly appreciated compared to other relationships when my partner had less experience. Second- You say you want "not the vast majority," which is fine. However, this means you will be probably be weeding through a lot of freaks. I have a fair number of really intelligent, very beautiful female friends and acquaintences. None are virgins. A few may have only been with one or two guys because they were in long term relationships, but attractive people, the type of people YOU probably want to date, most likely had the opportunity to date other people before and took it. Nixing them because you now have the opportunity for them to take a second shot instead of a first seems wasteful and...not to be judgmental, but somewhat foolish.
please read the original post of this thread. i never said virginity was a requirement. in fact, it was almost an afterthought. i started this thread because i'm looking for a way to meet christian women without having to attend church.
post #62 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta

i started this thread because i'm looking for a way to meet christian women without having to attend church.

WHOA! you go to church to meet women?
post #63 of 106
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy
WHOA! you go to church to meet women?

no. i never go to church except to attend baptisms, weddings, and funerals.
post #64 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
no. i never go to church except to attend baptisms, weddings, and funerals.

At least you have the chance to meet bridesmaids and widows -- oh, wait, widows aren't likely to be virgins.
post #65 of 106
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
At least you have the chance to meet bridesmaids and widows -- oh, wait, widows aren't likely to be virgins.

actually, i've decided to stop attending funerals, but for a different reason.
post #66 of 106
three words: christian rock groupies.
post #67 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
actually, i've decided to stop attending funerals, but for a different reason.

Remember, if you don't go to other people's funerals, they won't go to yours.
post #68 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Remember, if you don't go to other people's funerals, they won't go to yours.

also, it probably goes without saying, if you do go to other people's funerals, they still won't go to yours, because they'll be, uh, dead.
post #69 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by faustian bargain
also, it probably goes without saying, if you do go to other people's funerals, they still won't go to yours, because they'll be, uh, dead.

You'd be surprised how long it takes some people to get that.
post #70 of 106
Not to try and dash your hopes, but if she is serious enough about her religion to still be a virgin, she will probably be serious enough to heed this little piece of advice:

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? [2 Corinthians 6:14/KJV]
post #71 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
please read the original post of this thread. i never said virginity was a requirement. in fact, it was almost an afterthought.

i started this thread because i'm looking for a way to meet christian women without having to attend church.


This is a great thread.
post #72 of 106
You should try the Church of Satan. I hear that they occasionally have virgins present... If you deflower her on the spot, it may be bonus points! By the way, this is a joke. Just in case you were wondering.
post #73 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy
WHOA! you go to church to meet women?
Not unless he has to, apparently.
post #74 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
You should try the Church of Satan. I hear that they occasionally have virgins present... If you deflower her on the spot, it may be bonus points!



By the way, this is a joke. Just in case you were wondering.
Yeah, but doesn't the whole sacrifice thing create a problem if you're looking for a long-term relationship?
post #75 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
Yeah, but doesn't the whole sacrifice thing create a problem if you're looking for a long-term relationship?

They don't really do that anymore. Thats what goats are for.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › christian dating websites