or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pdc

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
I was wanting to order these PDC GTO 1 years from scoopnyc for 39.99 but they look a lot different in that picture than others I have seen. Is that the wrong picture? Thanks alot.

http://www.scoopnyc.com/Product.aspx?iPID=10946&iCID=55
post #2 of 13
i don't really know much about pdc but why even pay that much? i can go to the local tj maxx or any other similar store and pick up pdc and other similar brands anyday of the week for as little as $5 on clearance...i have seen them down to $3 before...usually they are like $10-20 though...i guess if i was into these types of jeans i would be going crazy
post #3 of 13
That does look like the wrong picture to me, as far as I can tell. They are normally much darker with less of an effect, at least in my experience.
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking_mike
i don't really know much about pdc but why even pay that much? i can go to the local tj maxx or any other similar store and pick up pdc and other similar brands anyday of the week for as little as $5 on clearance...i have seen them down to $3 before...usually they are like $10-20 though...i guess if i was into these types of jeans i would be going crazy

Umm, are you being serious with this? $40 is a pretty decent price and 2-GTO-01 are a really nice cut/wash even though PD&C have decreased in quality a bit over the last few years. Normally $50-60 on discount at best as I've seen.
post #5 of 13
i am dead serious...there are far more womens than mans jeans but they are not too hard to find becuase nobody buys them
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
So, should I order them? I'm afraid I might get the wrong pair of jeans though...
post #7 of 13
if they are, return them
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
So, should I order them? I'm afraid I might get the wrong pair of jeans though...

I'd order them, $40 is cheap for them in any case.
post #9 of 13
Watch out, though - Scoop doesn't allow returns on "Final Sale" items. I got burned on that one once.
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking_mike
i am dead serious...there are far more womens than mans jeans but they are not too hard to find becuase nobody buys them

Damn, they are like $70-90 at my TJ Maxx/Marshalls, and they get snapped up right away at that price.
post #11 of 13
Thread Starter 
Alright, decided not to order them, they wanted 15 bucks for shipping. Geez. On a non returnable item, ouch.
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
Damn, they are like $70-90 at my TJ Maxx/Marshalls, and they get snapped up right away at that price.
wow...there is this one store that is basically a tj maxx but cheaper in most cases and in the womens section they have a whole rack labeled paper denim and cloth and they all have crazy washes that look like they would be really expensive at retail for 24.99 yet nobody buys them...i doubt if anybody knows what they are. i don't think all of the were womens models because some had straight legs with a higher rise and didn't look like a womens cut at all...
post #13 of 13
I'd call them, and tell them and ask them to verify that it's the right jeans. I think if you knew it was right, even the $55 isn't terrible, you'd spend that if you went to buy a new, regular priced pair of jeans at the Gap, lol. And, if they send you the wrong item, just tell them to take it back or you'll sue them .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim