or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Choosing a specific race/appearance to reproduce with
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Choosing a specific race/appearance to reproduce with - Page 5

post #61 of 94
I don't because I never want kids, thus I am indifferent towards race based on the appearance of our future children.

My best friend likes to date white guys with blue eyes though. She thinks she carries the recessive gene for that eye color because her dad has blue eyes and she really wants blue eyed babies.
post #62 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I don't because I never want kids, thus I am indifferent towards race based on the appearance of our future children.

My best friend likes to date white guys with blue eyes though. She thinks she carries the recessive gene for that eye color because her dad has blue eyes and she really wants blue eyed babies.

Woah...that sounds like my girlfriend. We both have one parent with light eyes and hair each so she's hoping for the best when/IF baby-making time comes around...
post #63 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post
Woah...that sounds like my girlfriend. We both have a parent with light eyes and hair so she's hoping for the best when/IF baby-making time comes around.

1/4 asian with blue eyes... that's some combination
post #64 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
1/4 asian with blue eyes... that's some combination

Her sister has 1/4 Asian kid with blonde hair and otherwise very Asian features.

IF we were to have kids, they'd actually be half Asian (1/4 Korean, 1/4 Japanese) as she's half as well.
post #65 of 94
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post
We both have one parent with light eyes and hair each so she's hoping for the best when/IF baby-making time comes around...
trolls are gonna be all over your reference to light eye color/hair as the "best", but I know what you mean. I've actually never seen a pic of a blonde/blue eyed asian that was adult...do they exist? I know the hmong of Laos have blonde babies... but they darken later in life:

post #66 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
trolls are gonna be all over your reference to light eye color/hair as the "best", but I know what you mean. I've actually never seen a pic of a blonde/blue eyed asian that was adult...do they exist? I know the hmong of Laos have blonde babies... but they darken later in life:

Well, I thought it would have come across clearly, in conjunction with the post that I quoted, that she wants a kid with blonde hair and/or blue eyes for whatever reason. Therefore "hoping for the best" in this case would mean what's best according to her wishes, not some kind of objective "best".

My youngest brother had blonde hair like that which eventually turned to a mid brown by the time he was 7. My sister had hazel eyes which turned to a light brown.
post #67 of 94
Do elves shave or are they naturally without pubic hair? Serious question.
post #68 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
Do elves shave or are they naturally without pubic hair? Serious question.

I believe they are often described as very fair creatures; the males never have beards so I'd assume the lady folk are similarly blessed in their nether-regions.
post #69 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
Do elves shave or are they naturally without pubic hair? Serious question.

They are smooth.
post #70 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post
Her sister has 1/4 Asian kid with blonde hair and otherwise very Asian features.

IF we were to have kids, they'd actually be half Asian (1/4 Korean, 1/4 Japanese) as she's half as well.

Cool beans. One of ours has very asian facial features but his dad's very caucasian skin and curly hair...
post #71 of 94

There are a lot of half-orc females in the Northwest, if anyone is into that...
post #72 of 94
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmt View Post
There are a lot of half-orc females in the Northwest, if anyone is into that...
amen, the only hot chicks we have in washington are latinas or asians, the rest either moved to cali or became, as you say, half-orcs as they aged.
post #73 of 94
Adolf Hitler would be all over this thread.
post #74 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeF4 View Post
Adolf Hitler would be all over this thread.

That was my first through when I read the title to the thread.
post #75 of 94
In all seriousness, my dad firmly believes that, if love, etc. were no object, my brother and I should marry black or half black girls to create genetically superior kids. It makes sense to me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Choosing a specific race/appearance to reproduce with