or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The official brogue boot style thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official brogue boot style thread. - Page 3

post #31 of 136
He's making a specific comparison between similar shoes. In that group, they're relatively sleek.
post #32 of 136


At least I'm pushing for a cheaper approximation of that.
post #33 of 136
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nananine View Post


At least I'm pushing for a cheaper approximation of that.

Those things are beyond hideous dude.
post #34 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerazzurrri View Post
Those things are beyond hideous dude.

Not to me, but hey
post #35 of 136
Herring is always a cheap(er) choice, though they are less full in the toe than either tricker or PS Corso.









The grains I especially like.
post #36 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nananine View Post

Paging uncontrol
post #37 of 136
I fully intend on buying a pair of Tricker's Stow and installing lace-ins, or at least approximating it Undercover style
post #38 of 136
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by somatoform View Post
Herring is always a cheap(er) choice, though they are less full in the toe than either tricker or PS Corso.









The grains I especially like.

Link to where to buy? And I'd like to see someone wearing them also
post #39 of 136
Those look very much like C&J storm welts.
post #40 of 136
Yeah baby, check out these stows:





BTW: can anybody tell me something about the width of the stows? I wear a 9E in AE for example, do you think a stow would be too narrow?
post #41 of 136
Brogue boots are my favourite style of shoe... These are my Loake Banks.
post #42 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway View Post
Paging uncontrol

yo those are hideous
post #43 of 136
Loake Banks are great shoes, I get compliments on them all the time.
post #44 of 136
A few others in a more moderate price range (under $300). Other leather finishes. Quality vs. Trickers is not a debate I'm trying to start...:

Alfred Sargent



Grenson 'Sharp'



Grenson 'Fred' (note thicker triple sole and larger punched brogueing)



Loake 'Burford'



Many of these British shoemakers will do custom mods (leather, color, sole, details), so keep your eyes open for bespoke version of these made specifically for certain shops or designers.

There's also a previous good discussion here on SF
post #45 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerazzurrri View Post
Link to where to buy? And I'd like to see someone wearing them also
+1 link to buy please. those are awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schpacko View Post
Yeah baby, check out these stows:





BTW: can anybody tell me something about the width of the stows? I wear a 9E in AE for example, do you think a stow would be too narrow?

trickers are no way close to narrow feet. i normally wear a UK9 and i m more than happy with a UK9 in my trickers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The official brogue boot style thread.