or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The smell good thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The smell good thread - Page 6

post #76 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post
I've got a decent rotation but probably my most commonly used ones are Guerlain's Vetiver, YSL Rive Gauche and Hermes Terre D'hermes. Not the most sophisticated ones, but these probably get the most regular use. I can't always smell like something crazy.


How do people react to the Rive Gauche?
post #77 of 196
^^My GF hates Rive Gauche. Smells like a nursing home.
post #78 of 196
Instinct by J. Crew.

No, actually, nothing. I'm a little sensitive to fragrances, though a subtle perfume on the wimmenz is always nice.
post #79 of 196
My rotation is:

Creed Green Irish Tweed
Bond No. 9 Sak's for Men
Tom Ford (forgot the name, it's the gold one though)
post #80 of 196
JET -- Was your family murdered in a mall? Maybe they were dragged into the access hallway between Old Navy and Banana Republic?
post #81 of 196
Asked this in the other thread but I need a little more guidance. What's a relatively cheap fragrance for a high schooler? It has to be quite readily available (most department stores should have em)
post #82 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty View Post
JET -- Was your family murdered in a mall? Maybe they were dragged into the access hallway between Old Navy and Banana Republic?

lmaooo
post #83 of 196
[quote=Master-Classter;3269317]How do you find the longevity on that one? I think it's an EdC no? if I remember it died after like 20 minutes on my skin. Plus for the longest time I thought there was rose in it . I just got a bottle of Guerlain Pamplelune for my grapefruit fix.

The longevity is not great, I think it may be an EdC but I can't be sure. I use it when it's really hot out and I want a cooling and refreshing scent that I don't have to worry about over spraying

There's definitely more grapefruit than rose, but I kinda like it that way.
post #84 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmywinks View Post
Asked this in the other thread but I need a little more guidance.

What's a relatively cheap fragrance for a high schooler? It has to be quite readily available (most department stores should have em)

Girls loved Lacoste (red bottle)
Curve if you don't have a problem smelling like a bunch of other guys
Victorias Secret Very Sexy
post #85 of 196
I hate Curve
post #86 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
How do people react to the Rive Gauche?
I actually don't get much of a reaction pretty much ever. I wear something new almost every day and I've never had a comment or question Well at least I enjoy it and that's the most important opinion out there!
post #87 of 196
I'm now on my second bottle of Molecule 01 and i don't think i'm ever going to change. Keeping the spare change ready if nuclear war should break out and hoarding it becomes the only option.
post #88 of 196
What chain stores can I sample Creed at?

I recently got Tom Ford for Men and it is excellent. I really like the bottle too.
post #89 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
What chain stores can I sample Creed at?

I recently got Tom Ford for Men and it is excellent. I really like the bottle too.

Neiman Marcus
post #90 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post
I actually don't get much of a reaction pretty much ever. I wear something new almost every day and I've never had a comment or question Well at least I enjoy it and that's the most important opinion out there!

If you wear fragrances for anyone but yourself and/or your SO, you're going to be disappointed by the lack of reactions. I think it's something people mostly register on an unconscious level.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The smell good thread