Recent Images In This Thread
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemConverse All Star Sneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandPro Kedstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemPro-keds Men's Royal Cvo Mcnairy Sneakertagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemPro-keds Men's Royal Plus Hi Sneakertagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Today at 10:53 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread - Page 169post #2521 of 26796/4/13 at 11:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2522 of 26796/4/13 at 11:29amQuote:
Can you be more specific on your statement about Nike and PF Flyers? Was there a manufacturing change or something?post #2523 of 26796/16/13 at 12:33pmAnyone have recommendations for a plain athletic type shoe that is anything like the Common Projects track shoe seen below? Currently on a budget and am looking to avoid more Nikes/New Balance/etc.
Thankspost #2524 of 26796/20/13 at 8:16ampost #2525 of 26796/20/13 at 8:36ampost #2526 of 26796/20/13 at 9:10ampost #2527 of 26796/21/13 at 7:47ampost #2528 of 26796/21/13 at 8:37ampost #2529 of 26796/21/13 at 9:23ampost #2530 of 26796/24/13 at 10:49pmpost #2531 of 26797/3/13 at 7:59pm
Question for those who own Buttero sneakers.
I recently bought these, http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p3014_Buttero-B4010-Tanino-Fucile.html
Killer shoe.. but they're squeaking like crazy. You can hear the leather insole rubbing on the inside leather parts of the shoe.
It's happening on the edges as well as under my feet I think. Is this normal? Do they take time to break in and quieten down?
I have quite a few pairs of CP's on the same sole, however they all lined and do not make any noise whatsoever.
Edited by elisiX - 7/3/13 at 9:05pmpost #2532 of 26797/9/13 at 1:21pmpost #2533 of 26797/9/13 at 3:41pmpost #2534 of 26797/9/13 at 3:44pm
- The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Dress in Academia 24 seconds ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 33 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Chelsea boots, black calf size 9.5 UK 8 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...