or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread - Page 168

post #2506 of 2647
adidas
post #2507 of 2647
Get the Kent Wangs. you're gonna regret the red heel on the adidas
post #2508 of 2647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway View Post

Get the Kent Wangs. you're gonna regret the red heel on the adidas


I'd get the wesc before the Kent Wangs personally. the shape of the KW's is just off imo
post #2509 of 2647

Don't care for the branding on the WeSC. KWs look normal enough on the foot.

post #2510 of 2647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

I'd get the wesc before the Kent Wangs personally. the shape of the KW's is just off imo

Kind of feel the same way. Although I've read comments suggesting WESC was ripping off Common Projects.
post #2511 of 2647
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Supra Chimera






these are all fucking terrible.
post #2512 of 2647

Help me out non-baller thread: I'm looking for a good mid or hightop sneaker to beat to hell. So far I've found Nike Air Force 1 and Flytop. 

 

 

Looking for some opinions on these or other recommendations for cheap-ish mids/highs. Thanks!

post #2513 of 2647
Late to find these but didn't see them posted. Just got a pair of the black and I'm happy with them, comfortable too:





re: above - the look on the ar2 and ar3 adidas are similar, and probably decent:
http://www.adidas.com/us/product/mens-originals-ar-20/SO226
http://www.adidas.com/us/product/mens-originals-ar30/HH641
post #2514 of 2647
White hi-tops:
post #2515 of 2647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Huh? View Post

Kind of feel the same way. Although I've read comments suggesting WESC was ripping off Common Projects.

What about KW ripping off CP? Plain white shoes look all the same pretty much.

I like the Adidas but I disagree that the red tab will bother you that much, I mean how often do you look at the back of your heel?
post #2516 of 2647
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanIsThe View Post

Help me out non-baller thread: I'm looking for a good mid or hightop sneaker to beat to hell. So far I've found Nike Air Force 1 and Flytop. 

 

Looking for some opinions on these or other recommendations for cheap-ish mids/highs. Thanks!

AF1s are a solid choice

post #2517 of 2647

Already posted these in the recent purchases thread but figured this would be a better place for me to post. 

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

post #2518 of 2647

Gah those Dyanstys are nice! Where from?

post #2519 of 2647
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanIsThe View Post

Gah those Dyanstys are nice! Where from?

http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-dynasty-hi-vintage---size--exclusive/050573/

Only 500 pairs and won't be restocked :(

post #2520 of 2647
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanIsThe View Post

Help me out non-baller thread: I'm looking for a good mid or hightop sneaker to beat to hell. So far I've found Nike Air Force 1 and Flytop.  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






Looking for some opinions on these or other recommendations for cheap-ish mids/highs. Thanks!

AF1 or Adidas top 10, I have the later as beaters of the moment (bought them on sale 3 years ago shog[1].gif )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread