Recent Images In This Thread
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemConverse All Star Sneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandPro Kedstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemPro-keds Men's Royal Cvo Mcnairy Sneakertagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemPro-keds Men's Royal Plus Hi Sneakertagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on 1/29/16 at 8:06am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread - Page 163
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2432 of 26932/22/13 at 6:59pm
I love these Keds x Norse Projects but can't find them in stock in my size anywhere anymore. I'm looking for a nice, affordably priced sneaker for casual wear, preferably leather and preferably white. Ideas/suggestions? Common Projects are my dream but out of my budget. I don't really want Converse.
I loooove these too but don't think they're made anymore...post #2433 of 26932/24/13 at 7:23pmpost #2434 of 26932/24/13 at 9:09pmpost #2435 of 26932/24/13 at 9:26pmpost #2436 of 26932/25/13 at 5:22ampost #2437 of 26932/25/13 at 8:51ampost #2438 of 26932/25/13 at 2:55pmpost #2439 of 26932/25/13 at 3:40pmpost #2440 of 26932/25/13 at 3:52pmQuote:
They look pretty narrow though. I'm a euro 42. And I also wear a 42 for common projects as well.post #2441 of 26932/27/13 at 11:47pmpost #2442 of 26932/28/13 at 9:53ampost #2443 of 26932/28/13 at 10:02ampost #2444 of 26932/28/13 at 10:27amQuote:
Because exclusivity is part of their appeal. If Keds brought them back I'm sure a lot of people who got theirs the first time around would feel cheated. Especially when they're marketed as a capsule collection.post #2445 of 26932/28/13 at 12:35pmI don't know if anyone has mentioned these, but I just picked up a pair from Hickorees. For the last year or so, South Willard in LA was the only place to get these, but they were perpetually out of my size. Looks like people are starting to pay attention, as they're now available at Hickorees, Mohawk General Store, and Steven Alan. Anyways, made in Japan, hand sewn, fired in a kiln (not exactly sure what the benefits of that are, but there you go) comfortable, and a nice "natural" color that beats the standard Converse beige/off white by a mile and isn't too "brand new really white shoe" looking. $155 (is that non-baller attainable?)
Shoes Like Pottery:
- The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 6 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 8 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?