Burton's 'High Top Basketball Boots' -- recommended by ASOS on kindofyoung's college looks page.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemConverse All Star Sneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandPro Kedstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemPro-keds Men's Royal Cvo Mcnairy Sneakertagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemPro-keds Men's Royal Plus Hi Sneakertagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Today at 10:53 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread - Page 157
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2342 of 26799/8/12 at 6:31pmQuote:
Well your supposed to add items to make your look "shoppable", and those were the ones most similar on their site
or do you seriosuly mean that Asos recommended those shoes on website/mail via my look? if sopost #2343 of 26799/8/12 at 6:38pmQuote:
Go to your page and look at the right hand side. "To achieve this look" Did you pick those or did they?
Also, those sneakers really, really don't look bad
That varsity with the hood is an abomination though.post #2344 of 26799/8/12 at 6:43pmQuote:
If people are actually following that link, why doesn't it have more likes?
I picked the shoes (and I agree, they don't look too bad) and (EDIT:) have now switched out the varsity for a much better onepost #2345 of 26799/8/12 at 6:44pmpost #2346 of 26799/8/12 at 6:46pmpost #2347 of 26799/8/12 at 6:49pmQuote:Quote:
Oh right, forgot you had to be logged in to like stuff, in that case I don't blame you guys at all
also, edited my "items" on the fit so it's a better jacket nowpost #2348 of 26799/22/12 at 10:50pmpost #2349 of 26799/23/12 at 3:46ampost #2350 of 26799/23/12 at 8:10ampost #2351 of 26799/23/12 at 8:39ampost #2352 of 26799/23/12 at 9:04amQuote:They kinda look more Raf-ish to me.Originally Posted by l1mab3an
These look like plebe rick owens : http://www.converse.com/#/products/Sneakers/Varvatos/132829C
Anybody know which of your standard canvas shoes come with removable footbeds? Thus far I've got:
- Converse: no
- PF Flyers: yes
- Keds: ?
- Vans: I don't think so
- Tretorn: ?
- Superga: don't think so
Any I'm missing here?
I'm trying to find some basic canvas shoes for the ladyfriend, and removable insoles are a necessity.post #2353 of 26799/23/12 at 9:37ampost #2354 of 26799/23/12 at 10:35am
- The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 43 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...