Burton's 'High Top Basketball Boots' -- recommended by ASOS on kindofyoung's college looks page.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemConverse All Star Sneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandPro Kedstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemPro-keds Men's Royal Cvo Mcnairy Sneakertagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemPro-keds Men's Royal Plus Hi Sneakertagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on 1/29/16 at 8:06am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread - Page 157
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2342 of 26939/8/12 at 6:31pmQuote:
Well your supposed to add items to make your look "shoppable", and those were the ones most similar on their site
or do you seriosuly mean that Asos recommended those shoes on website/mail via my look? if sopost #2343 of 26939/8/12 at 6:38pmQuote:
Go to your page and look at the right hand side. "To achieve this look" Did you pick those or did they?
Also, those sneakers really, really don't look bad
That varsity with the hood is an abomination though.post #2344 of 26939/8/12 at 6:43pmQuote:
If people are actually following that link, why doesn't it have more likes?
I picked the shoes (and I agree, they don't look too bad) and (EDIT:) have now switched out the varsity for a much better onepost #2345 of 26939/8/12 at 6:44pmpost #2346 of 26939/8/12 at 6:46pmpost #2347 of 26939/8/12 at 6:49pmQuote:Quote:
Oh right, forgot you had to be logged in to like stuff, in that case I don't blame you guys at all
also, edited my "items" on the fit so it's a better jacket nowpost #2348 of 26939/22/12 at 10:50pmpost #2349 of 26939/23/12 at 3:46ampost #2350 of 26939/23/12 at 8:10ampost #2351 of 26939/23/12 at 8:39ampost #2352 of 26939/23/12 at 9:04amQuote:They kinda look more Raf-ish to me.Originally Posted by l1mab3an
These look like plebe rick owens : http://www.converse.com/#/products/Sneakers/Varvatos/132829C
Anybody know which of your standard canvas shoes come with removable footbeds? Thus far I've got:
- Converse: no
- PF Flyers: yes
- Keds: ?
- Vans: I don't think so
- Tretorn: ?
- Superga: don't think so
Any I'm missing here?
I'm trying to find some basic canvas shoes for the ladyfriend, and removable insoles are a necessity.post #2353 of 26939/23/12 at 9:37ampost #2354 of 26939/23/12 at 10:35am
- The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Vests 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...