I just found them on google, I have no idea where you would find them in reality. Try searching for Rod Laver 2012, or Rod Laver originals.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemConverse All Star Sneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandPro Kedstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemPro-keds Men's Royal Cvo Mcnairy Sneakertagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemPro-keds Men's Royal Plus Hi Sneakertagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** Last post on Today at 10:48 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread - Page 154post #2296 of 26757/28/12 at 9:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2297 of 26757/28/12 at 9:42pmpost #2298 of 26757/29/12 at 9:38ampost #2299 of 26757/29/12 at 9:56amWhat recommendations do you have for a casual shoe with all of the following characteristics? 1--fits a custom orthotic--very important (has a removable insole) 2-casual--something a step up from regular athletic shoes 3-comfortable--good for walking around lots 4--stylish but classic looking--with shorts or jeans 5--somewhat lightweight if possbile, though not the most important characteristic,good for summer 6--less than $100 One I am thinking of is Converse Jack Purcell in leather or canvas. What do you think? Other suggestions?post #2300 of 26757/29/12 at 9:58ampost #2301 of 26757/29/12 at 12:55pmpost #2302 of 26757/29/12 at 2:22pmpost #2303 of 26757/29/12 at 3:31pmpost #2304 of 26757/29/12 at 3:43pmpost #2305 of 26757/29/12 at 5:08pm
That's the thing, it doesn't seem like there is one or even a few mid-tier sneakers that have both outstanding design and construction at this price point. I can't find anything worth upgrading to... if I don't want to go baller my options are shits like pf flyer, springcourt, jv, seavees, purcells, and the like. Nothing is exciting enough to warrant spending $75+, let alone $150+. Everything is essentially the same minus a few rare exceptions.post #2306 of 26757/29/12 at 5:18pm
These dont look too great, better in person, but I have the navy and cream pair, and the paper leather insole texture makes them way more comfortable than any of the keds, vans, or cheaper pf flyers that I've tried on.post #2307 of 26757/29/12 at 7:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by transient
That's the thing, it doesn't seem like there is one or even a few mid-tier sneakers that have both outstanding design and construction at this price point. I can't find anything worth upgrading to... if I don't want to go baller my options are shits like pf flyer, springcourt, jv, seavees, purcells, and the like. Nothing is exciting enough to warrant spending $75+, let alone $150+. Everything is essentially the same minus a few rare exceptions.
No offense, but you're coming from MC aren't you? Worrying about the construction of $50 sneakers is illogical.
Try and find small brands. Preferably with minimal branding.
I'll update with examples in a bit.
Gourmet diciotto. Guess how much.post #2308 of 26757/29/12 at 8:37pmI'm not from MC at all. And I'm not necessarily out to scrutinize every detail in footwear. I'm just saying saying I've been looking for a non baller sneaker for a yet and haven't been inspired by anything as much as I have by the baller selection. I guess you just have to settle for whichever shape works best for you and isn't built too shabby.
Some of the design on Gourmet are pretty good, and so is the price. I hope it isn't another ALDO.post #2309 of 26757/30/12 at 6:45am
- The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1150 Active Users (232 Members and 918 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Chukka in Burgundy Calf size 10 UK 946 last. 12 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 18 minutes ago
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 20 minutes ago
- › http://bestdumps.net Sell Dumps track 1&2 with out pin 20 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 25 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...