or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread - Page 149

post #2221 of 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billster View Post

why did you buy them if you are scared to wear them with jeans

I wear them with everything else and my washed jeans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

You realize that you can clean your shoes, right?

Yes, but was under the impression indigo was hard to totally remove.
post #2222 of 2667
Maybe from suede, but it shouldn't be that difficult with regular leather. It gets on your shoes because it transfers easily, which means it comes off easily, too.
post #2223 of 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

I wear them with everything else and my washed jeans.
Yes, but was under the impression indigo was hard to totally remove.

fwiw my cps dont have indigo stains on them, even on the rough patches from areas where I accidentally scrapped
post #2224 of 2667
I don't mind the indigo stains on my CP's, seems like a silly thing to worry about.
post #2225 of 2667

Just got these.

 

31350.jpg

post #2226 of 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by anymajordude View Post

I don't mind the indigo stains on my CP's, seems like a silly thing to worry about.

I do mind. I wouldn't wear a stained shirt or pants. White CPs look better clean, I don't understand why people say to beat them up. I think I find it more acceptable for something like GATs, but not my CPs.
post #2227 of 2667

I purchased a pair of doucal's sneakers online. I wear a us 8.5 so ordered a 41 and they were to big, about a half inch. I like their sneakers but not sure if i should order a 40 next time. Please help me with this. What is your normal size and what size doucal's fit you.

post #2228 of 2667
guys how do jack purcells fit? tts, or big like chucks
post #2229 of 2667

I go from a 9 in chucks to a 9.5 in purcell. haven't worn them in years so I don't know if this still holds. I assume it does.

post #2230 of 2667

New release from Adidas, the 2012 basketball profi(and yes, I do very much want them) smile.gif
adias-basket-profi-grau-01-g63949.jpg

post #2231 of 2667

Having trouble finding a good summer shoe to be worn with mostly shorts, occasionally jeans/chinos. The first pic below is a boat shoe, but in general I hate boat shoes. Any opinions on these four or any recommendations otherwise? Thanks.

 

47244902_1.jpg85754e96_sMax.jpg_6898037.jpg_6912773.jpg

post #2232 of 2667
350
post #2233 of 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrolls View Post

Having trouble finding a good summer shoe to be worn with mostly shorts, occasionally jeans/chinos. The first pic below is a boat shoe, but in general I hate boat shoes. Any opinions on these four or any recommendations otherwise? Thanks.

350x205px-LL-038177e9_47244902_1.jpeg350x190px-LL-a78ba0cd_85754e96_sMax.jpeg350x258px-LL-42fb5f1d__6898037.jpeg350x261px-LL-b97d9422__6912773.jpeg

After going through the SeaVees web site a few weeks ago, those are going to be my summer shoe purchase. So many great shoes there.
post #2234 of 2667
276
http://www.converse.com/#/products/Shoes/ChuckTaylor/129675C
Converse Premium in White Leather
They are on sale plus an ongoing 20% off on already marked down shoes
post #2235 of 2667
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikeee View Post

276
http://www.converse.com/#/products/Shoes/ChuckTaylor/129675C
Converse Premium in White Leather
They are on sale plus an ongoing 20% off on already marked down shoes

Man the brown patch and brass eyelets annoy the hell out of me. Otherwise they would be really nice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread