or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The poker tips and bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The poker tips and bragging thread - Page 20

post #286 of 296

 

One of my favorite Youtubers - Check him out.. He made 150K back in the day '10' over a period of 3 months.. He rocks.

post #287 of 296
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyJman View Post




One of my favorite Youtubers - Check him out.. He made 150K back in the day '10' over a period of 3 months.. He rocks.

"I'm giving real pro tips, eh"

GTFO with this guy
post #288 of 296
Thread Starter 
This is sad:

Quote:
Maureen O’Connor: Former San Diego Mayor Bet More Than $1 Billion as a Result of Gambling Addiction


http://nation.time.com/2013/02/15/maureen-oconnor-former-san-diego-mayor-bet-more-than-1-billion-as-a-result-of-gambling-addiction/
post #289 of 296
Due to a weird life situation plus legalized poker in MD I've been putting in a lot of poker hours recently. There has been some great action at the Hollywood Perryville.
post #290 of 296
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouveau Pauvre View Post

Due to a weird life situation plus legalized poker in MD I've been putting in a lot of poker hours recently. There has been some great action at the Hollywood Perryville.

If that's near Baltimore, expect shootings at the table soon.
post #291 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

If that's near Baltimore, expect shootings at the table soon.

I saw a guy collapse because of diabetic shock at a poker table today. Does that count?
???
post #292 of 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

If that's near Baltimore, expect shootings at the table soon.

I saw a guy collapse because of diabetic shock at a poker table today. Does that count?
???
post #293 of 296
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouveau Pauvre View Post

I saw a guy collapse because of diabetic shock at a poker table today. Does that count?
???

If he got fleeced while on the ground, yes.
post #294 of 296
$5 rake for a shitty casino in the middle of nowhere with no comps whatsoever? We were all getting fleeced.
post #295 of 296
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouveau Pauvre View Post

$5 rake for a shitty casino in the middle of nowhere with no comps whatsoever? We were all getting fleeced.

WHA? 5$? 5$?

Pfff

Never
post #296 of 296
Thought some of you might appreciate this interview with Bart Hanson: http://whatweekly.com/2013/09/26/the-hustle-professional-gambling/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The poker tips and bragging thread