or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Being in style in SoCal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Being in style in SoCal - Page 3

post #31 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Heh sorry to break the news, but you'd probably be like "when is she going to show up?" if you watch the next season. I used to hang out with a lot of Tufts people when I went to school in Boston. We hung out at a couple places near Davis Square fairly regularly...


How'd it happen? Please tell me that it had something to do with Seth walking in on her and Summer doing lesbian things, getting jealous and killing her. That would be a hot way to end the season .
post #32 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGP
How'd it happen? Please tell me that it had something to do with Seth walking in on her and Summer doing lesbian things, getting jealous and killing her. That would be a hot way to end the season .

Nothing that spectacular. The entire last episode was a feel good session right up until the car accident... I'm sure it'll be rerun throughout the summer...
post #33 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean_connoisseur23
i live in soCAL(laguna)..penguin polos are a must here esp white and black...graphic tees,dark colored jean(dark black or blue),and slim-fitting shirts will get you in the soCAL scene.also sneakers and flipflops are a must..and whatever you do,don't pop your collars!!!


Have you banged kristen yet? If not you're a nobody.
post #34 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrswitch
Have you banged kristen yet? If not you're a nobody.

Mine came free with a car wash. It was either "new car scent" or bang her, and I already had a set of the fuzzy dice air fresheners.
post #35 of 52
also had a car wash...it was sweet!!!
post #36 of 52
This is a great topic..i'm learning a lot -thanks guys

but does anyone know if the style is really much different between North and South California?

I am most intersted in Hawthorne California.


-Danny Wilson
post #37 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson brother
but does anyone know if the style is really much different between North and South California?
NorCal and SoCal are generally pretty similar, but people tend to dress a little less casual in NorCal. Compared to the East Coast (not counting NYC), IME they also tend to dress more fashion-forward. The weather's a bit cooler, too, so you can almost always wear a blazer/light jacket/hoodie/sweater/etc without being uncomfortable, which leaves you a lot more looks to explore. In saying this, I realize I'm just talking about San Francisco. But I doubt you're asking questions about how people dress in Eureka (or Salinas, or Modesto), so....
post #38 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson brother
This is a great topic..i'm learning a lot -thanks guys

but does anyone know if the style is really much different between North and South California?

I am most intersted in Hawthorne California.
-Danny Wilson

Why Hawthorne? That's not exactly the place I would choose to live in Cali, had I a choice...
post #39 of 52
Maybe they reference Hawthorne in a Beach Boys song.
post #40 of 52
Or perhaps it's the whole "they were born/raised in Hawthrone" thing.
post #41 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini
Or perhaps it's the whole "they were born/raised in Hawthrone" thing.

Heh, I suppose Hawthorne is an up and coming neighborhood, but hardly the safest still...
post #42 of 52
Just a stone's throw away from the De Lamo mall. Can't be that bad...
post #43 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini
Just a stone's throw away from the De Lamo mall. Can't be that bad...
http://www.streetgangs.com/maps/southla_turf.html
post #44 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117

Perfect! I like blue better than red anyway!
post #45 of 52
Hey, there's still a white chunk over by the 405. I'm buying property there, bitches. P.S. Isn't it kind of sad that the "white" parts of the map are non-gang infested or am I just reading into things?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Being in style in SoCal