or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › do u wear a chain wallet?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

do u wear a chain wallet? - Page 2

post #16 of 40
red moon wallet braid (obviously) but i haven't been wearing it as my wild swans wallet doesn't have a grommet for it yet. but i'm looking for a thin chain for my new card case..
post #17 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
red moon wallet braid (obviously) but i haven't been wearing it as my wild swans wallet doesn't have a grommet for it yet.

but i'm looking for a thin chain for my new card case..

Would love pix of ur card case, AND the thin chain you get

--Wade

Oh, BTW, no chain here, wallet is always in my front left pocket.
post #18 of 40
here's a picture of my friend's wallet that I was talking about



now if i can only find a picture of him wearing it...
post #19 of 40
I've been looking for a leather strap, unfortunately the only one I can find is £35 on Oki-Ni

Chains are a bit much imo.
post #20 of 40
as i've been showing this off in other forums i frequent, i do wear a chain.

as its really a keychain, thats what i'm using it for @ the moment, and when the time comes i'll eventually grab a simple wallet to go along with it. i already have one in mind, so whenever i get the opportunity, i shall take it.

anyway,

excuse the sneakers [IMG]www.boomspeed.com/jo3boxer13/guccishoe.jpg[/IMG]
LL
post #21 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade M
Would love pix of ur card case, AND the thin chain you get --Wade Oh, BTW, no chain here, wallet is always in my front left pocket.
post #22 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
Simply amazing! Derrick can you give me some info on the card case? That is something i am looking for. I need a nice card holder as i dont really carry a wallet, only a small Mont Blanc card holder. I still wear my Red Moon braid but its hard to wear it without tying it to a wallet!
post #23 of 40
attach your keys to the end and toss them in your back pocket.
post #24 of 40
[quote=J-Shock]Simply amazing! Derrick can you give me some info on the card case?
post #25 of 40
Extremely nice. I just went on the website and i am impressed. The rings are also spectacular. Do you know where i might be able to order one?
post #26 of 40
they have stockists on the website. check them out, probably some dealers in canada. i've got one of the rings also. apparently he will be designing accessories for chanel this season?
post #27 of 40
Yeah i will call a few today to find out. One more question though, how thick is the wallet? Is it unconfortable in your pocket?
post #28 of 40
Coldrice, I think we must have pretty similar aesthetics, because I continue to find your stuff amazing. Very nice card case indeed.
post #29 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris
I've been looking for a leather strap, unfortunately the only one I can find is £35 on Oki-Ni

Chains are a bit much imo.
Are you in the UK? Gap has/had a thin black woven leather strap (and two styles of wallets with d-rings to attach it to), they've all gone from my local branch but they may still have them elsewhere (or in outlets). They were about £15 but by the time I got mine they were £2 (wallet was £2 from £20).
H and M have thicker ones (imitation leather though) for about a fiver.
I sometimes use a metal chain that's made up of skulls linked by bones (was about £3 from H and M).
post #30 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Coldrice, I think we must have pretty similar aesthetics, because I continue to find your stuff amazing. Very nice card case indeed.
*coldrice* has too many nice things, card case is just one more
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › do u wear a chain wallet?