1) After seeing huge sunglasses become the ubiquitous trend in women's fashion, it's kind of disappointing to see it also spill over into men's.
2) Although I appreciate incongruity on occasion, the shortness of the coat combined with the classic duffel features doesn't appeal to me.
3) I like the bootcut odd trousers (not the suit pants) allright, and the melange sweater and gray bomber.
4) Too many dark colors that don't complement each other well.
5) The DB is definitely sharp. Wider lapels like this look better on a DB, IMHO, than the skinny ones in the previous suit. The single-button suit is good-looking but very conventional from a fashion-y point of view (short jacket, slim cut).
6) What can be said about a turtleneck? I think calling it an "essential" of the season is like saying a t-shirt is an "essential" of summer.
7) Looks A&F-ish for the most part. I kind of like the distressed black denim, though.
8) The overcoat on the left has more structure than I like, especially for wearing over a hoodie. The other one is fine but not exciting. For me, playing around with the length of a coat doesn't constitute a major innovation.