• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Affiliate Thread: Roden Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

El QUaG

Reaction score
Finally!

The site navigates well and looks nice.

Will there be sizing measurements put up for individual items eventually?

And more importantly, any discount codes?

Fahim.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by El QUaG
Finally!

The site navigates well and looks nice.

Will there be sizing measurements put up for individual items eventually?

And more importantly, any discount codes?

Thanks!
Eventually we will have measurements posted for each item.
As far as discount codes go, keep checking back to this thread for updates
smile.gif

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had such great customer service when dealing with you guys, whether through these forums, phone orders, or in the store itself. Always make it a point to stop by Roden Gray and that awesome steam clock whenever I'm in Vancouver

Thanks for being such an awesome store!

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a White Rocker and don't get downtown much. Will definately check you guys out.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
I've had such great customer service when dealing with you guys, whether through these forums, phone orders, or in the store itself. Always make it a point to stop by Roden Gray and that awesome steam clock whenever I'm in Vancouver Thanks for being such an awesome store!
+1. only done an email order so far, but these are a first-class group of people

Fahim.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, we really appreciate all the great comments!

Gagno905

Reaction score
Order a couple W+H pieces from Roden Gray recently. They came fast as hell with no issues at all. And the prices were amazing.

duration

Reaction score
Fahim - Did Canada Post just increase its rates? I got something from you guys just a month back, and international shipping was only CAD 35. I was looking to order another item but the shipping is now like 45! If possible, could Roden Gray offer customers an option for lower-tier international postage?

__CB__

Reaction score
Saw on the blog they'll have some nice additions to the FW brand list - * Alden * Band of Outsiders * Blanc & Noir * Comme des Garcons * Common Projects * Filson * Gitman Bros. Vintage * Levi’s Made & Crafted * Levi’s Vintage Clothing * nonnative * Pamela Love * Patrik Ervell * Pendleton for Opening Ceremony * Porter * Post o’Alls * Rag & Bone * Relwyn * Riviera Club * Robert Geller * S.N.S. Herning * SeaVees * Simon Miller Jeans * Sophnet * Steven Alan * Surface 2 Air * Them Atelier * Uniform Experiment * Wings + Horns

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweet...heading to Vancouver in September. Hopefully their stock will be in!

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally a decent season for wings and horns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads