or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › How to tell when two people in the office are sleeping together?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How to tell when two people in the office are sleeping together?

post #1 of 50
Thread Starter 
How does one tell if two people in the office are sleeping with each other and cheating on the spouse. I know there has to be clear signs. I have this gut feeling but I can't prove it. What are the clues?
post #2 of 50
It's none of your business.
post #3 of 50
-They come in at the same time every day!
post #4 of 50
Break into their email accounts and read their private correspondence. Then check the trash cans outside their respective houses. Best bet is to secretly install video surveillance cameras at work, in their homes, and in all local motel rooms, it's the only way to be sure.
post #5 of 50
They both seem happy?
post #6 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by intent View Post
It's none of your business.
On most occasions, I couldn't give two shits even if they were fucking in front of me. But this time, it's different because I know both of them on a personal level and I know his wife. She's away right now.
post #7 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitMan009 View Post
On most occasions, I couldn't give two shits even if they were fucking in front of me. But this time, it's different because I know both of them on a personal level and I know his wife. She's away right now.

So why not ask the guy!
post #8 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitMan009 View Post
How does one tell if two people in the office are sleeping with each other and cheating on the spouse. I know there has to be clear signs. I have this gut feeling but I can't prove it. What are the clues?

Cum coito interrupto medio
post #9 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by intent View Post
It's none of your business.

+1
post #10 of 50
If you are nosy becasue you know the 2 parties and know the guy's wife, ask him. If not, mind you business(unless the guy's wife is your sister!)
post #11 of 50
All finding out will do is put you in a shitty position that will eventually lead to both the guy and his wife hating you, and potentially have negative repercussions for you at the workplace.
post #12 of 50
"Confide" in the guy that you slept with the other woman a while ago knowing you had herpes and now you are wondering if you should tell her. Watch hilarity ensue.
post #13 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnacious View Post
"Confide" in the guy that you slept with the other woman a while ago knowing you had herpes and now you are wondering if you should tell her. Watch hilarity ensue.

Nice!

Yes, I will leave this alone because as everyone knows, nothing good can come out of this. But it's still good to know the signs. That was the intent of the thread, not to call them out. What they decide to do is their own business!
post #14 of 50
I can't foresee a scenario where your delving into this, let alone attempting to do something about it, will end well for you or them. Just let it go. That said, how can you tell? In my experience, it's been pretty easy to tell when two co-workers are sleeping together. They always hang out, to the point where it seems like they are joined at the hip. They have private in-jokes with one another that nobody else in the office gets. They don't work in the same department, and yet, they're always finding excuses to drop by each other's offices or cubes. At social outings, they always show up or leave together, and/or they spend the whole time in each other's company. Even in groups, their banter with one another is cutesy and flirtatious. Etc. The old rule of thumb states that if two people seem like they're sleeping together, they usually are (or soon will be). People are notoriously bad at hiding their affections, especially when the relationship is new.
post #15 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard View Post
I can't foresee a scenario where your delving into this, let alone attempting to do something about it, will end well for you or them. Just let it go.

That said, how can you tell? In my experience, it's been pretty easy to tell when two co-workers are sleeping together. They always hang out, to the point where it seems like they are joined at the hip. They have private in-jokes with one another that nobody else in the office gets. They don't work in the same department, and yet, they're always finding excuses to drop by each other's offices or cubes. At social outings, they always show up or leave together, and/or they spend the whole time in each other's company. Even in groups, their banter with one another is cutesy and flirtatious. Etc.

The old rule of thumb states that if two people seem like they're sleeping together, they usually are (or soon will be). People are notoriously bad at hiding their affections, especially when the relationship is new.

I can see this being generally true, but it's news to me that I'm sleeping with my best friend here at work...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › How to tell when two people in the office are sleeping together?