or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Supermodels -- Who's the hottest? - Page 24

post #346 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
How so?


By retarded he probably meant perfect. Sort of like: that fucking Ferrari is retarded, dude.
post #347 of 408
I'm all for the evolutionary-challenged supermodels anyday!
post #348 of 408
Oh my.
post #349 of 408
post #350 of 408
double post
post #351 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian278 View Post












Thank you.
post #352 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn View Post
By retarded he probably meant perfect. Sort of like: that fucking Ferrari is retarded, dude.

Well then lets get retarded! Lets get retarded in here!
post #353 of 408
I gotta say that people have got to stop arguing with words and argue with more pictures of hot girls, preferably Laetitia Casta. Seriously.

Oh, btw, Slim, climate has changed considerably since the time of Ancient Mesopotamia. Although most scholars now reject climatic determinism as too simplistic, it is likely that regional climatic shifts contributed to the center of western civilizations moving from its cradle to more northerm climes in the first millenium BC.
post #354 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
I gotta say that people have got to stop arguing with words and argue with more pictures of hot girls, preferably Laetitia Casta. Seriously.

Oh, btw, Slim, climate has changed considerably since the time of Ancient Mesopotamia. Although most scholars now reject climatic determinism as too simplistic, it is likely that regional climatic shifts contributed to the center of western civilizations moving from its cradle to more northerm climes in the first millenium BC.



I read your post and wondered why the hell you were talking about Ancient Mesopotamia in a thread about supermodels. Then I scrolled up.

I don't know where slim finds the perseverance to repeatedly deal with people like lightsky in drawn-out threads like this one.

Now one of you guys with lots of time on your hands need to post more pics of Laetitia Casta & Adriana Lima
post #355 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn View Post
By retarded he probably meant perfect. Sort of like: that fucking Ferrari is retarded, dude.

Yeah. Like that. Like they make me gape like a slackjawed moron while drool dribbles down my chin.
post #356 of 408




post #357 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Now one of you guys with lots of time on your hands need to post more pics of Laetitia Casta & Adriana Lima

Ask, and ye shall receive...

Laetitia











Adiana









post #358 of 408
Lima is the best - no contest. It's not simply her physical traits but her photogenic qualities and how she poses and comes across through the medium.

Now someone needs to start another thread and import all the pics from this one (or delete lightsky's posts here) in order to have a normal thread.
post #359 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
Lima is the best - no contest. It's not simply her physical traits but her photogenic qualities and how she poses and comes across through the medium.

Now someone needs to start another thread and import all the pics from this one (or delete lightsky's posts here) in order to have a normal thread.

+1
post #360 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
Lima is the best - no contest. It's not simply her physical traits but her photogenic qualities and how she poses and comes across through the medium.
+ If somebody with a lot of time on their hands simply copy all the posts with pictures, put them in a new thread, and convince the mods to sticky it we would all be eternally grateful. I nominate my recent Lima collection to be the first post.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?