or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Supermodels -- Who's the hottest? - Page 12

post #166 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post


aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh......... oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.....mmmmmmmm.........

ooooohhhhhh......ssssssssss......sssshhhhhh...... ah, ah, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....

post #167 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post
playboy magazine obviously doesn't understand men's tastes as well as you do, because she'll be appearing in its pages in the not too distant future.

The only reason Playboy will bother is because of her minor level of "celebrity" (being Paris Hilton's ex/friend and making a crappy sex tape is what qualifies as celebrity nowadays). Anyone really that interested in seeing her nude has already seen her screwing Ray J and being a vapid, shallow bimbo for fourty boring minutes already. Playboy publishes "celebrity" pictorials all the time. That doesn't mean that they are the ultimate litmus test of what a woman should look like, and even if it did, most of them don't look like Kim Kardashian.

Quote:
really?!!! why don't you tell us all about it, then, slim???

Why should I have to? Go watch her porno yourself... She just lays there like a dead fish the entire time.

Quote:
well, slim, it's like this: it takes a big guy to handle da big butt.

but there are some guys who just wouldn't know anything about this.

Congratulations, you've just managed to tell a forum full of thousands of DUDES how big you think your penis is in a misguided attempt to demean me. I hope you're proud of yourself. I know I certainly feel like less of a man now that you've bragged about the size of your dick to a bunch of guys.

I guess I'll go ahead and let you have all the deformed broads with disproportionately large asses because my penis just isn't big enough to get the job done. Boy, you sure did put me in my place.
post #168 of 408
Can we get lightsky to meet amerikajinda? They could discuss who knows more about beauty for days I reckon
post #169 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Can we get lightsky to meet amerikajinda? They could discuss who knows more about beauty for days I reckon

This is how black holes are born.
post #170 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
The only reason Playboy will bother is because of her minor level of "celebrity" (being Paris Hilton's ex/friend and making a crappy sex tape is what qualifies as celebrity nowadays). Anyone really that interested in seeing her nude has already seen her screwing Ray J and being a vapid, shallow bimbo for fourty boring minutes already. Playboy publishes "celebrity" pictorials all the time. That doesn't mean that they are the ultimate litmus test of what a woman should look like, and even if it did, most of them don't look like Kim Kardashian.

playboy won't publish pics of a woman unless she has sex appeal to a wide spectrum of men. no "half-way decent" looking woman will ever make it on their pages.

THAT was the point, slim.


Quote:
Why should I have to? Go watch her porno yourself... She just lays there like a dead fish the entire time.

LOL. actually, until a few days ago, i'd never even heard of kim k. and i've never seen this video. but YOU obviously have!

tell me, slim: if you think she is only "half-way decent" looking, why the hell did you spend "40 BORING MINUTES" watching her get boned?!

are you really that bored? or is she a little better looking than you're letting on?

Quote:

Congratulations, you've just managed to tell a forum full of thousands of DUDES how big you think your penis is in a misguided attempt to demean me.

actually, i never used the word "penis" or any of its equivalents. YOU did. to say a guy is "big" can and DOES literally mean big, as in a tall, heavy, muscular guy. if you look around, you'll see that big guys tend to choose big gals.

but if you admit to feeling demeaned, then...

Quote:
I hope you're proud of yourself. I know I certainly feel like less of a man now that you've bragged about the size of your dick to a bunch of guys.

see? there you go again. "dick". your word. not mine.

Quote:
I guess I'll go ahead and let you have all the deformed broads with disproportionately large asses because my penis just isn't big enough to get the job done.

hmm, kinda obsessed with this "penis" thing, aren't you? you know what shakespeare said: thou dost protest too much, dear gertrude.


Quote:
Boy, you sure did put me in my place.

don't thank me. you did it to yourself.
post #171 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Can we get lightsky to meet amerikajinda? They could discuss who knows more about beauty for days I reckon

LOL

There is no debate necessary; the only beautiful women are curvy, large-bottomed pure Asian beauties. If you can't understand that then you are obviously not a man.
post #172 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Can we get lightsky to meet amerikajinda? They could discuss who knows more about beauty for days I reckon

and if you made a documentary out of it, you could call it "amerikajinda beauty".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
This is how black holes are born.

this is a brilliant example of a very dim wit.

the time is always right for a gratuitous shot of a curvy chick...



ok, and we return you now to our regular programming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta View Post
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh......... oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.....mmmmmmmm.........

ooooohhhhhh......ssssssssss......sssshhhhhh...... ah, ah, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....



gotta like a guy who speaks his mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter View Post
LOL

There is no debate necessary; the only beautiful women are curvy, large-bottomed pure Asian beauties. If you can't understand that then you are obviously not a man.


so you're saying the full moon shines in the land of the rising sun? or is this just some half-assed idea?
post #173 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
I guess I'll go ahead and let you have all the deformed broads with disproportionately large asses because my penis just isn't big enough to get the job done. Boy, you sure did put me in my place.

Don't despair, Slim. It's not your fault you're asian.
post #174 of 408
Not to get all technical and everything, but when did Kim Kardasian become a supermodel? She's some sort of model, apparently likes to f&@k on film, isn't hard on the eyes at all, and is a very interesting mix of nationalities. But definitely not a super model. Curves are a good thing and we all will sag with age. Catherine Deneuve said at some point, it's either the face or the ass (that goes). I chose the face, and let the ass go.

As for the topic of universal beauty we keep beating to death , remember "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" not a universally agreed upon measurement.
post #175 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post
playboy won't publish pics of a woman unless she has sex appeal to a wide spectrum of men. no "half-way decent" looking woman will ever make it on their pages.

THAT was the point, slim.

Any naked woman, apparently, has appeal to a wide selection of men. It doesn't take an idiot to figure that out. In fact, many plain, average looking women have posed for playboy over the years. That was my point.
post #176 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Can we get lightsky to meet amerikajinda? They could discuss who knows more about beauty for days I reckon

I'm purposely laying low on this one!

But I will add one thing... I agree with the point that if you do intend to get married, and your bride-to-be is in her early twenties, then you would be very wise to marry a RAIL-THIN girl -- say, 5'7" -5'9", size 0, 2 or 4 dress, 115-120 lbs., because then over the next decade, she will blossom into a perfectly curvy and luscious size 6 or 8, 130-135lbs, 34"-24"-36". In other words, at first you might think she's too skinny, but by the time she hits her thirties, she will have filled out perfectly...
post #177 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post
playboy won't publish pics of a woman unless she has sex appeal to a wide spectrum of men. no "half-way decent" looking woman will ever make it on their pages.



That's the stuff right there.

Anyway, the assumption that the aforementioned girls don't have curves is obviously wrong as the glut of them are swimsuit and lingerie models. They don't put twigs in underwear.

I think your argument would carry a lot more weight (like your women, har!) if you weren't so abrasive about it. Coming into a thread attacking what are generally seen as the most beautiful women in the world (hence, "super-model") and stating that they all look like little boys (implying some perversity in being attracted to these women) is going a little overboard in my mind.

I'd rather have a girl with a little meat on her than a bony girl any day, but I think it's obvious the average swimsuit model doesn't fit the "bony girl" description.
post #178 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by life_interrupts View Post
Not to get all technical and everything, but when did Kim Kardasian become a supermodel? She's some sort of model, apparently likes to f&@k on film, isn't hard on the eyes at all, and is a very interesting mix of nationalities. But definitely not a super model.

no, and that's the precisely the point. kim k doesn't look like a sm. she looks like a curvy woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by life_interrupts View Post
Curves are a good thing and we all will sag with age. Catherine Deneuve said at some point, it's either the face or the ass (that goes). I chose the face, and let the ass go.

catherine d was wrong. at some point, both the face and the ass will sag. and at that point, i chose neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by life_interrupts View Post
As for the topic of universal beauty we keep beating to death , remember "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" not a universally agreed upon measurement.

yes and no. some principles of beauty are universal. others are specific to individual cultures and members.

don't forget the the underlying function of beauty: to attract men for the purpose of procreation. this is written in our genes, and inasmuch as we're all human, we share many of the same likes and dislikes.
post #179 of 408
^^^Kim K. looks disgusting from behind and the tummy isn't doing her any favors either. Her face is alright, but nothing about which to right home. I am not buying this "a girl has to have meat" argument when applied to men at large. You seem like you are a chubby chaser, and that is fine. I don't know if that comes from it being what you like or what you have had, but it doesn't really matter much. You like girls who are abnormally large. As far as playboy, they will put any skank who has had 15 minutes of fame in their pages. They have had fat ones, skinny ones, black ones, white ones... Most of the Playboy girls, and I haven't seen one of their mags in years, were always trim and toned, not blobs.
post #180 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Any naked woman, apparently, has appeal to a wide selection of men. It doesn't take an idiot to figure that out. In fact, many plain, average looking women have posed for playboy over the years. That was my point.


yes, you are absolutely right, slim: most men would find "any naked woman" appealing, including the fat, the old, the ugly, and (your favorite) the bony; and any plain jane could easily pose in playboy, but most choose not to because they are just soooo above all of that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?