or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Supermodels -- Who's the hottest? - Page 10

post #136 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post
some well known gals who are built like real women:

actresses:

-selma hayek ("From Dusk Till Dawn")
-julia roberts
-j lo (especially in her selena days)
-halle barry
-scarlett johanssen
-sarah polley ("the sweet hereafter")
-racquel welch
-gene tierney ("laura")
-ingred bergman
-sophia loren


forgot to mention the women in fellini's films. no director ever had such a consistently high quality of women as federico. check out "8 1/2", for example, or "juliet of the spirits", or "la doce vita", to see what i mean. insanely sexy women (his own wife excepted).
post #137 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
You don't like regular women. You like women with big hips and big butts. JLo has a HUGE ass.

Sry but I'd take Laetitia Casta, gisele, or adriana lima any day of the week over any of the women you posted.

unless you're walking around in east asia, most "regular" women look more like j lo than a supermodel. just look at the latinas around you, for example. or black chicks. or even white chicks. the only exceptions are asian chicks, though some south asians are pretty well built.

your average guy around the world prefers women built more like j lo than ms lima. latin guys, black guys, arab guys - they all like da big booty. it's only the skinny white guys in the us and europe that lust after skinny adolescent chicks. the rest prefer real women.
post #138 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post
unless you're walking around in east asia, most "regular" women look more like j lo than a supermodel. just look at the latinas around you, for example. or black chicks. or even white chicks. the only exceptions are asian chicks, though some south asians are pretty well built.

your average guy around the world prefers women built more like j lo than ms lima. latin guys, black guys, arab guys - they all like da big booty. it's only the skinny white guys in the us and europe that lust after skinny adolescent chicks. the rest prefer real women.

Gee, most regular women don't look like supermodels... Imagine that. I guess that's what makes them regular and not super!

As for black chicks, the only black chicks I find attractive are the ones with "white" features: smaller butts, noses, hips,lips and lighter skin. I'm probably in the norm there too. That's why halle berry is so loved by us white guys as opposed to most other black women.

I find latinas to be a mixed bag, as are white chicks. Some are nice and slim and others have big butts and exagerated hips like you prefer.

And for that matter I'm not sure if you're correct about what the average guy prefers. Ms Lima gets the bigs bucks she gets because she's what people want to see. Just because they can't GET women like her doesn't mean it's not their preference. Beyonce is one chick in your list that stands out and we could probably agree on, but most of the time the big butts/hips are unattractive to me. Even so, I'd still pick Adriana Lima over her.
post #139 of 408
you can see this "americanization" of beauty in the evolution of some of the foreign gals who make it in the north american market. j lo, when she started out, was bigger in the hips, butt and legs. but hollywood called and she's since lightened up quite a bit to more closely approach the supermodel ideal. selma hayek and vida guerra come immediately to mind as two other examples of this phenomenon. i'm sure there are many, many more.

women in their native cultures are much more voluptuous. but here, they're expected to shed those sexy lbs to meet our depreciating standards.

they aren't the only "losers" in this deal, imo.
post #140 of 408
Lightsky, did you ever stop to think that maybe some people just have different preferences than you do? If you were any more judgmental about this, you'd be Jerry Falwell. Be happy, the more men there are who like your "emaciated" and "boyish" girls, the less competition for you.
post #141 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
You don't like regular women. You like women with big hips and big butts. JLo has a HUGE ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Gee, most regular women don't look like supermodels... Imagine that. I guess that's what makes them regular and not super!

your first statement clearly implied that, in your mind, "regular" women don't have "big butts or hips" like j lo. put another way, you implied that "regular" women have smaller butts or hips, more like supermodels'.

so you're the one suggesting regular women resemble supermodels, not me. i only said that regular women bear a stronger resemblance to j lo than sms.


Quote:
As for black chicks, the only black chicks I find attractive are the ones with "white" features: smaller butts, noses, hips,lips and lighter skin. I'm probably in the norm there too. That's why halle berry is so loved by us white guys as opposed to most other black women.

I find latinas to be a mixed bag, as are white chicks. Some are nice and slim and others have big butts and exagerated hips like you prefer.

the point wasn't what you prefer. the point was that most of the women around you look more like j lo than supermodels.

most black chicks do not look like halle barry. most latinas don't look like ms lima. and while some white chicks are skinny as a rail, most have some meat on them that sets them apart from [name your favorite white sm].


Quote:
And for that matter I'm not sure if you're correct about what the average guy prefers. Ms Lima gets the bigs bucks she gets because she's what people want to see. Just because they can't GET women like her doesn't mean it's not their preference. Beyonce is one chick in your list that stands out and we could probably agree on, but most of the time the big butts/hips are unattractive to me. Even so, I'd still pick Adriana Lima over her

ms lima is paid to sell expensive merchandise to the affluent and largely western market. the average guy is not giving her any money.

you should take in some local culture to see what real men really prefer. check out the bet channel, for example. or watch hip hop videos. or tune into unavision. or watch some bollywood films. or take in a middle-eastern belly dance.

you will be surprised.
post #142 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post

you should take in some local culture to see what real men really prefer. check out the bet channel, for example. or watch hip hop videos. or tune into unavision. or watch some bollywood films. or take in a middle-eastern belly dance.

you will be surprised.



WTF would i watch bet or hip hop videos for? To see what good taste rappers have in just about everything?
post #143 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
Lightsky, did you ever stop to think that maybe some people just have different preferences than you do?

no. but it did just occur to me that not everyone has enough sense to avoid stating the obvious.

Quote:
If you were any more judgmental about this, you'd be Jerry Falwell.

did he think j lo was sexy, too? hallelujah! i knew god was on my side.

Quote:
Be happy, the more men there are who like your "emaciated" and "boyish" girls, the less competition for you.

don't worry: there would be no "competition".

look, you guys dumped on me for supposedly liking "fat chicks". so i returned the favor and kidded you for digging skinny boys, er, i mean, skinny chicks. so what's the big deal? if you can't take it, then don't dish it out.

post #144 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post


WTF would i watch bet or hip hop videos for? To see what good taste rappers have in just about everything?


your fine taste in foul language is beyond reproach. you sure you've never seen rapper videos?
post #145 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post
your fine taste in foul language is beyond reproach. you sure you've never seen rapper videos?

post #146 of 408
Whoa whoa why is everyone fighting?

J. Lo and Adriana Lima are two ends of one very beautiful spectrum. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I would love to have sex with either of them.

It's just, someone would prefer one over the other.

What makes that wrong?

I think we should all get along and post more pictures, bootyliscous or otherwise.
post #147 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post
your average guy around the world prefers women built more like j lo than ms lima. latin guys, black guys, arab guys - they all like da big booty. it's only the skinny white guys in the us and europe that lust after skinny adolescent chicks. the rest prefer real women.

There is a lot of truth in this.
post #148 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
There is a lot of truth in this.

Yes, but there's more truth in this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel View Post
J. Lo and Adriana Lima are two ends of one very beautiful spectrum. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I would love to have sex with either of them.

It's just, someone would prefer one over the other.

What makes that wrong?

I think we should all get along and post more pictures, bootyliscous or otherwise.
post #149 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel View Post
Whoa whoa why is everyone fighting?

J. Lo and Adriana Lima are two ends of one very beautiful spectrum. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I would love to have sex with either of them.

It's just, someone would prefer one over the other.

What makes that wrong?

I think we should all get along and post more pictures, bootyliscous or otherwise.

My sentiments exactly. I don't think I have ever encountered group of men more picky or hypercritical about beautiful women than the denizens of this forum. If I were still in my lusty prime I would have eagerly and ecstatically "done" any of the women I have seen mentioned in this thread for good ill. Truth be told, I suspect the same would be true of just about any of you guys. Is there really a straight man alive who wouldn't want to make love to J. Lo because she's "too fat" or "her [legendary] butt is too big"?
post #150 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post
latin guys, black guys, arab guys - they all like da big booty. it's only the skinny white guys in the us and europe that lust after skinny adolescent chicks. the rest prefer real women.

R. Crumb is a skinny white guy in the us [sic] that prefers rather large-hipped women. This is one of his "super" models. I leave these women to those of you that prefer such bounty!



________________________
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?