or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Supermodels -- Who's the hottest? - Page 8

post #106 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
^^ obviously insane and has never slept with a really really hot chick. Models are a bit more than aethetically pleasing.... Furniture can be aesthetically, models are fucking hot. I could maybe see your point with some of the anorexic runway models, but adriana lima, gisele bundchen, latetia casta? You're insane. edit: and can't forget alessandra ambrosio. if ever there was perfection...
Have you ever slept with one to know if they are hot in bed? I haven't, but I did sleep with a B movie actress once and she knew what she was doing. I assume models do as well since both groups have nothing to sell but their bodies and willingness to show them.
post #107 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by migo View Post
I'm pretty sure doing Adriana Lima would be awesome
If she is to be believed, no one has had that experience. The torture of dating her . . . so close, yet so far.
post #108 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
If she is to be believed, no one has had that experience. The torture of dating her . . . so close, yet so far.

I read that... what do you think the odds are that she's lying?

I say at least 15:1.
post #109 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
I read that... what do you think the odds are that she's lying?

I say at least 15:1.
I think it's possible but not probable. Brazil is very Catholic, and why would she come out and talk about it if it weren't true? On the other hand, it's hard to imagine Lenny Kravitz and Derek Jeter holding out for any length of time.

If it's true, I've got a great idea for a game/reality show. Guys would live with Adriana Lima, see her in various states of undress, and see how long they could remain masters of their domain. Big prizes for anyone who could last longer than a week.
post #110 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
If it's true, I've got a great idea for a game/reality show. Guys would live with Adriana Lima, see her in various states of undress, and see how long they could remain masters of their domain. Big prizes for anyone who could last longer than a week.

A week? I'm trying to imagine what prize could be that compelling.
post #111 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
A week? I'm trying to imagine what prize could be that compelling.
One night of unbridled passion with her good friend Alessandra?
post #112 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
One night of unbridled passion with her good friend Alessandra?

Done. You work out the logistics, and I'll take the challenge.
post #113 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Have you ever slept with one to know if they are hot in bed? I haven't, but I did sleep with a B movie actress once and she knew what she was doing. I assume models do as well.

I slept with a girl that did modelling for quebec fashion mags, but none that worked internationally. She wasn't AA hot, but she was pretty damned hot. She was out of my league in the looks dept, but I can make up for it with sheer charisma when I want to (and I dress well).

That they suck in bed is a myth fueled by envy. I'm sure they just like any other group where some know what they're doing and others don't.
post #114 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
If it's true, I've got a great idea for a game/reality show. Guys would live with Adriana Lima, see her in various states of undress, and see how long they could remain masters of their domain. Big prizes for anyone who could last longer than a week.


sign me up. she is soooo resistable.
post #115 of 408
It would depend on the prize I think. For example if the prize was 20 lobb shoes, gatto or pick your bespoke maker along with some bespoke shirts and and suits, who could not hold out?
post #116 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post
It would depend on the prize I think. For example if the prize was 20 lobb shoes, gatto or pick your bespoke maker along with some bespoke shirts and and suits, who could not hold out?

I need more details. Do I only get to nail her once? Is she really a virgin and will the first (only?) time therefore suck? Can I have a t-shirt made after the fact?

I'd probably still nail her anyway. Clothes are simply clothes and I might not even wear them some years down the line, where as how many guys can say they nailed a top 5 supermodel in the prime of her career?
post #117 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsky View Post
fat? no. curvy? yes. supermodels are tall and elegant, have stunning faces and great legs. but they don't have great curves. just look at the backsides of any of these girls and tell me they don't look like little boys.
OK... if this is what a boy's backside looks like, I must be a flaming homosexual. NTTATWWT.
post #118 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian278 View Post
I need more details. Do I only get to nail her once? Is she really a virgin and will the first (only?) time therefore suck? Can I have a t-shirt made after the fact?

I'd probably still nail her anyway. Clothes are simply clothes and I might not even wear them some years down the line, where as how many guys can say they nailed a top 5 supermodel in the prime of her career?
No. You will be locked in a house 24/7 with her. She will tease you physically, but at no point will you have sex with her. The show is modeled on Seinfeld's contest and the object is to hold out as long as possible.
post #119 of 408
My issue with supermodels is how thin some are. Any overdone thinness and I'm turned off. I like curves.
post #120 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Have you ever slept with one to know if they are hot in bed? I haven't, but I did sleep with a B movie actress once and she knew what she was doing. I assume models do as well since both groups have nothing to sell but their bodies and willingness to show them.

It all depends on the girl, my friend... some models aren't great in bed, some are good... some ugly girls are bad in bed, some are good... but the pretty girls (models) definitely have the advantage in bed -- especially when the lights are on. The playing field levels a bit for the ugly girls when the lights go off... or when the "doggy style" position is employed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?