or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Crockett & Jones, Gianluca Isaia Napoli, etc. on eBay
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones, Gianluca Isaia Napoli, etc. on eBay

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
My eBay auctions. PM me if you're interested in a particular item; we may be able to work out a lower BIN price. Free shipping for SF members. Edit: every item isn't showing up right now. These are the items that are for sale: $165 J. Crew Broderick Loafers, Black, Size 8 Men's (Size 8, runs a little large.) New! J CREW $148 Tropical Wool charcoal flat-front pant (34x30)\t $500 J Crew suit | Gray 40S | Super 120s Italian Wool. (40 short/34x30) $595 CROCKETT & JONES for POLO Ralph Lauren black shoes (Gently used, size 8.5)\t $595 Crockett & Jones for POLO Ralph Lauren 'Lagford' \t(These are brand new in box, size 8) NWT: $325 Gianluca Isaia Napoli Barney's New York 14.5 (Brand new, with tags)
post #2 of 8
Nice Isaia shirt - too bad it's a 14.5

Is that you in the pic? If so, the suits fits you great - you should keep it.

post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
Is that you in the pic? If so, the suits fits you great - you should keep it.
That's a stock photo from J. Crew The jacket does fit well, but I need a different pair of trousers.

Thanks!
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
Nice Isaia shirt - too bad it's a 14.5

Is that you in the pic? If so, the suits fits you great - you should keep it.


LOL
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdykarim
That's a stock photo from J. Crew The jacket does fit well, but I need a different pair of trousers.

Thanks!

I see. BTW nice outfits you put together for the auction. Best of luck!

EL

p.s. Hey you're in Atlanta! I will be in Atlanta next month for a few days for a conference. Any interesting shopping to be done or will all the sales be over by then?
post #6 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
I see. BTW nice outfits you put together for the auction. Best of luck!
Thanks. I spend way too much time doing that...it's like a going-away party for my clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
p.s. Hey you're in Atlanta! I will be in Atlanta next month for a few days for a conference. Any interesting shopping to be done or will all the sales be over by then?
To be honest, I'm not sure. When sale season slows down and all the leftovers are waaay marked down is when vigilant shoppers can find all the real gems. Shopping is great at Lenox Square Mall and Phipps Plaza (both are easily walkable from the N7/Lenox MARTA stop). Don't forget to stop at the Filene's Basement discount store across from Phipps Plaza...great bargain-hunting to be had.

If you have the time, Atlanta has some great 'touristy' sorts of attractions. I've always loved the Martin Luther King, Jr. birth home and surrounding neighborhood...it's both very tranquil and very powerful. We also recently built a spectacular aquarium.
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdykarim
Thanks. I spend way too much time doing that...it's like a going-away party for my clothes


To be honest, I'm not sure. When sale season slows down and all the leftovers are waaay marked down is when vigilant shoppers can find all the real gems. Shopping is great at Lenox Square Mall and Phipps Plaza (both are easily walkable from the N7/Lenox MARTA stop). Don't forget to stop at the Filene's Basement discount store across from Phipps Plaza...great bargain-hunting to be had.

If you have the time, Atlanta has some great 'touristy' sorts of attractions. I've always loved the Martin Luther King, Jr. birth home and surrounding neighborhood...it's both very tranquil and very powerful. We also recently built a spectacular aquarium.


Thanks for the tips!
post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Bump! I'm turning some VV from STP to try and feed my addiction. The free shipping discount for forum members doesn't apply to those items (and, hopefully, they'll be less expensive for you if you just buy them directly from STP). Thanks! Edit: to clarify, only the items in the first post carry the free shipping discount for forum members. Sorry!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Crockett & Jones, Gianluca Isaia Napoli, etc. on eBay