or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Panta multifold, unlined ties. Special initial SF pricing of $99 shipped.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Panta multifold, unlined ties. Special initial SF pricing of $99 shipped..... - Page 5

post #61 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post
Any new ties?

teh bump.

I need a shantung and navy twill in my life.
post #62 of 72
Thread Starter 
hopefully end of this week, no more shantung, but will have a Vanners 50oz silk navy twill.
post #63 of 72
Ed,
I think you've very successfully carved out a niche in an otherwise saturated market. Impressive, I can't wait until you start making shirts.
post #64 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
hopefully end of this week, no more shantung, but will have a Vanners 50oz silk navy twill.

Does Vanners make similar weights in deep burgundy? It is a hard to find shade that I like a lot, though I am not sure if it is SF approved.
post #65 of 72
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post
Does Vanners make similar weights in deep burgundy? It is a hard to find shade that I like a lot, though I am not sure if it is SF approved.

yes, lots of shades. I stuck with a solid blue twill, and two mini polka dots (navy with white and light blue with white). Not sure I'll do the burgandy, but will do a dark green.

Skinny, thanks. At the end of the day, a tie is a tie and a shirt is a shirt, I am not reinventing the wheel. With classic clothing I think the way to differentiate yourself is with the quality of the materials, the quality of construction and with your stylistic viewpoint.
post #66 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
yes, lots of shades. I stuck with a solid blue twill, and two mini polka dots (navy with white and light blue with white). Not sure I'll do the burgandy, but will do a dark green.

That's also another staple. Be great if you get around to a nice burgundy. That'll cover most of the staple solid tie colours.

Is the silk twill made in England?
post #67 of 72
Any word on the raw slubby repps?
post #68 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
hopefully end of this week, no more shantung, but will have a Vanners 50oz silk navy twill.

No more shantung now, or ever? How many prom dresses have to be sacrificed to make one more tie?
post #69 of 72
Got one of the grey wool... wonderful tie. Perfect weight and beautifully finished
post #70 of 72
Looking forward to the dark green.
post #71 of 72
I received two of Ed's ties, and they are very nice and I predict they will be amongst my favourites.
post #72 of 72
What news on the Rialto?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Panta multifold, unlined ties. Special initial SF pricing of $99 shipped.....